I Believe

wife divine

Supporting Member
I believe I have more to carry than Father Christmas. I also believe it is only two months until Santa works his annual night shift. This year I will not be joining him !!!!

mikelyons

Supporting Member
I believe WD needs a good cheering up. I believe, also, that it would be a shame to be left out of the Christmas festivities.

yorkiej

I believe you are right Mike, I also believe my past Christmas Time events have isolated me from any Festivities, just one bitter old Git. LOL

wife divine

Supporting Member
Ah no ! I believe this Christmas will be the first for 37 years that I've not had to work. I can actually have Christmas dinner on the right day !

wife divine

Supporting Member
I believe that's the point though. Sometimes you have to look things up in order to post e.g. A to Z word assoc. for an appropriate word to follow or look up what the crossword answer is in order to construct a cryptic clue. This means you are gaining more knowledge and having fun at the same time. Nowt wrong with that eh ?

mikelyons

Supporting Member
I believe my trick is 1. to use a dispenser and 2. fold the end over if you are just using the roll or 3. stick the end onto a table (not a polished one).

mikelyons

Supporting Member
I believe I woud like to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year. I believe I hope you all have a great one!

yorkiej

I believe it is Christmas Day and to Mike and Family, I wish a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I also believe that those thoughts go out to all who know me.

John