How will i recognise you.....?

Bluebottle

so i shud b able 2 recognise any tmpers by those propping up the bar......hold on a minute.....all banding people do that anyway....dammit!

neiltwist

I'll try and wear a badge with 21 on I think! it should be a good night, especially since I get there at about 3pm! (on the friday)

neiltwist said:
I'll try and wear a badge with 21 on I think! it should be a good night, especially since I get there at about 3pm! (on the friday)

neil, people will recognise you from your avatar...

leisa

aimee_euph said:
neiltwist said:

oher never thought of that!!!!

i cant wait........

IM A MASTER FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!

leisa said:
aimee_euph said:
neiltwist said:

i cant wait........

even the beer will match what he looks like...

neiltwist

aimee_euph said:
leisa said:
aimee_euph said:
neiltwist said:

i cant wait........

even the beer will match what he looks like...

thanks aimee, are you saying i've got the skin colour of that guy from bargain hunt?

what time and what day will people arrive? i've already seen a few, but what about the rest?

neiltwist

leisa said:
david dickinson rules!!!!!!!!!

he is cool, but i don't want to look like him!

my mate was on BH on monday, these slackers that have got the time to do such things. I dont know.

leisa

neiltwist said:
leisa said:

my mate was on BH on monday, these slackers that have got the time to do such things. I dont know.

we have a naked picture of him in the musicv office at college our hed of music loves him!!

neiltwist

leisa said:
neiltwist said:
leisa said:

we have a naked picture of him in the musicv office at college our hed of music loves him!!

naked? that's just freaky!

Sellers_Bird

i will be mainly wearing my sellers uniform as i am comin down after a job in somewhere on the sat night! however i shall be the lass with as many bottles as i have fingers in the sunday night! bring on the beverages!

timbloke

leisa said:

Then i bet you can't wait to meet Dronfield's Principal Cornet, Keith "Orange as DD" Arrowsmith ;)

Incidently you won't recognise me from my avatar as i don't have hair now. But you'll prolly recognise by the number of ginger people around me :D

Re: How rude is Colin?

Pythagoras said:
Me thinks you protest too much James! :D Just get them really drunk and we can laugh at them puking up.

Me! Protest! No way. You know me, I usually only protest purely in a light-hearted way :? and although I am seen to "get 'em out" (to quote a couple of people), I am generally always up for a laugh!!!! Ha haa.

Sounds good (them puking!), buit SOMEBODY put me in to share a room with them... didn't they! Oh well, has its benefits me thinks :wink:

Do you think if you get a few down your neck that you could tell everyone about your cure for sore throats? He hee!

Recognising Tim (bloke).

timbloke said:
Incidently you won't recognise me from my avatar as i don't have hair now. But you'll prolly recognise by the number of ginger people around me :D

If you don't notice the ginners around him (take it Claire's coming too then!), then listen out for the tall bloke with glasses on telling people to "get a ruuuuuum!". Proper bo.

geordiecolin

leisa said:

I beat you!! 8) :p

Disclaimer - Whilst being a master friend is great, the author recognises that themouthpiece is not a race to see who can become the "best" friend! So there

leisa

geordiecolin said:
leisa said:

I beat you!! 8) :p

Disclaimer - Whilst being a master friend is great, the author recognises that themouthpiece is not a race to see who can become the "best" friend! So there

but u sed u beat me??

anyway i shall be the one givin geordie colin a black eye for windin me up!! :p

Product tMP members are discussing