How will i recognise you.....?

Roger Thorne

As I'm wagging for Deiniolen on the Sunday, I'll look exactly as I do in the picture . . .

. . . Old, Wrinkly and Grey!!

:shock:

dyl

If you come and see Roger 'wagging', as he puts it :roll: , keep an eye out for the Solo Horn - then you'll know what I look like when you buy me a pint in the bar afterwards! ;)

neiltwist

aimee_euph said:
I'll be near neil twist somewhere 'cause he owes me a birthday present...in the form of alcohol - big time :x

but it'll be mine then, so you'll have to get me some drinks too!

geordiecolin

If its your birthday, then i suppose ill have to get the first round in, even though its your turn.

I'll probs be with Sparkly/Leisa most of the weekend and you can HEAR those two a mile off, so finding us shouldn't be hard. You'll know you;ve found Sparkly when some strange girl starts talking AT you, not TO you!! :wink: :roll:

How rude is Colin?

Not me personally, but it has been mentioned that Colin can be quite rude? Topic for a forum perhaps? :wink:

Oh, can i come round with you at Pontions, Colin, cos those lot will probably do my head in afetr a couple of hours? :D

asteria

If its Saturday I'll be the one propping the bar up, if it's Sunday i'll either be on stage, asleep, or having the bar prop me up :guiness

Keppler

Staff member
geordiecolin said:
I'll probs be with Sparkly/Leisa most of the weekend and you can HEAR those two a mile off, so finding us shouldn't be hard.

Last time, Sparkly was quieter than me... which is saying a lot..

so there :p

(maybe it was an off day ;))

Di B

Hmmm....

Silly idea, but how about having a 'meeting point' on each day? Obviously some won't be able to make it cos of rehearsals or being on stage etc but it might be worth a thought.....

Either that or all TMP members wear deely boppers on stage and in the bar!

Bring back the deely boppers!

PS I *am* on medication! :p

Big Fella

Not sure for how much of the weekend i am going, but definately going...

If there Saturday night, will slowly be getting Bladdered, probably with horn1 again, she does try to lead me astray..
Sunday after my band has played, hopefully by 4.30 will be propping the bar up..

And for anybody not sure, I am not the smallest person in the world...
Bigger than the average bear comes to mind...

Pythagoras

Re: How rude is Colin?

JamesGamble said:
Not me personally, but it has been mentioned that Colin can be quite rude? Topic for a forum perhaps? :wink:

Oh, can i come round with you at Pontions, Colin, cos those lot will probably do my head in afetr a couple of hours? :D

Me thinks you protest too much James! :D Just get them really drunk and we can laugh at them puking up.

geordiecolin

Re: How rude is Colin?

Pythagoras said:
JamesGamble said:

Me thinks you protest too much James! :D Just get them really drunk and we can laugh at them puking up.

Yeah, we'll play the "drink at Daniel's pace" game. Should see them in the toilets about 15 minutes later!! On topic though, Pythagoras will be recognisable by the sheer speed at which he drinks!!

And I'm NOT RUDE!!! Girlfriend propaganda I think Mr. Gamble

What a sorry waste of my 500th post :( :( :( :( :(

Product tMP members are discussing