How will i recognise you.....?

timbloke

We all know who will be at Pontins (see earlier thread)... but how am i going to recognise you lot... I suggest in true spirit of Pontins, fancy dress should be worn by all tMPers...

I'll start the rounds going by... during the day (when not in uniform obviously) I'll make sure I have my "muffin" t-shirt on either my original one or the new one i ordered today from the states (depends on delivery time)...

then for fancy dress... well that depends on the theme that you lot will come up with. Last year Dronfield quite succesfully did Hallowe'en... but what about this year??

Aidan

im sure roger or john will post to say "BUY OUR T-SHIRTS BUY OUR T-SHIRTS BUY OUR T-SHIRTS BUY OUR T-SHIRTS BUY OUR T-SHIRTS BUY OUR T-SHIRTS BUY OUR T-SHIRTS BUY OUR T-SHIRTS BUY OUR T-SHIRTS BUY OUR T-SHIRTS BUY OUR T-SHIRTS BUY OUR T-SHIRTS BUY OUR T-SHIRTS BUY OUR T-SHIRTS BUY OUR T-SHIRTS" so I thought I'd get in there first.

Roger Thorne

Thanks for the plug Aidan! Not forgetting that you could also buy our . . . .

POLO SHIRTS!
They even come with your username on!

:wink:

Naomi McFadyen

my t-shirt hasnt come either :( but I'm not at pontins sooo... hehe...

Fingers crossed it'll be here before I leave for London on Friday though! :D

leisa

i want a t-shirt but i have no money!! :cry: :cry: i have to save up for alchohol!!

I KNOW!!!!!!!! everyone should wear tinsel in their hair!!!!! or make as stupid hat!!!! or something......... :?

leisa

how about we all dress as scalley??

stripey socks orange make up big fat earings socks tucked in trousers etc....?????

Pythagoras

timbloke said:
We all know who will be at Pontins (see earlier thread)... but how am i going to recognise you lot... I suggest in true spirit of Pontins, fancy dress should be worn by all tMPers...

I'll start the rounds going by... during the day (when not in uniform obviously) I'll make sure I have my "muffin" t-shirt on either my original one or the new one i ordered today from the states (depends on delivery time)...

then for fancy dress... well that depends on the theme that you lot will come up with. Last year Dronfield quite succesfully did Hallowe'en... but what about this year??
Chose my avatar on here because it looked like the mask I wore at Pontins last year (except for the flashing eyes!)

We could all stick labels to our heads that said tmp!

tMP Members...

Could all dress up as characters from League of Gentlemen, but don't all come as Papa Lazarous and shout "(add your own dialogue), Dave" everywhere, I had enough in Belgium!!!