How much is your soul worth!!

I didnt think i'd be worth much at all! However i did not lie, and seem to be extremely pure of soul!!! :lol:
"Your soul is worth £32433. For your peace of mind, 25% of people have a purer soul than you." :p

Bones

Your soul is worth £3248. For your peace of mind, 96% of people have a purer soul than you.

Oops.

horn1

Your soul is worth £39015. For your peace of mind, 20% of people have a purer soul than you

Beat that!!! I'm not sure how I managed it though! :shock:

geordiecolin

Your soul is worth £35678. For your peace of mind, 22% of people have a purer soul than you.

I'll take the money thanks!!

Di

Your soul is worth £35,761. For your peace of mind, 22% of people have a purer soul than you.

Straightmute

Mine's not for sale.

I've seen the Simpsons and wish to retain the ability to open automatic doors.

D

(Thought this was a bit obvious really...)

cornetgirl

Straightmute said:
Mine's not for sale.

On behalf of all the world may I go down on my knees and thank the Almighty for that - two Mutes would be very scary (believe me I know, I've met MiniMute!) :wink:

Rach x

Your soul is worth £11453. For your peace of mind, 72% of people have a purer soul than you.

Seems to be pretty average with my fellow tmp-ers.

Steve

Your soul is worth £1993. For your peace of mind, 97% of people have a purer soul than you.

Does that put me in the top or bottom 3% :?

£1993 o.n.o

Well Worth It

My soul is worth £13567. For my peace of mind, 65% of people have a purer soul than me.
PIECE of MIND??? I feel terrible! Damned cigarettes and red meat.

cornetshell

i thought i would be really bad like 20p, but hey - mines worth £25036 - 39% are purer!

so where do i sign for the cash......??

great site!
:D

cornetshell

Hey Aidan- i will give you £8 for your soul- i mean you cant honestly be worth £8'000??

hey tell you what - £8.08p
i mean there are many faults with men- that get worse and more prominent through age[or not in some cases! :wink: ] so i rekon thats a good deal for you! and all the deflation/inflation/ pro quibbly bits too......!

deal??

just sign on the dotted line!!

Product tMP members are discussing