How much is your soul worth!!

The Cornet King

Oh heck! :shock: :?

My soul is worth a measely £11692 (mind you it would pay off the student loan :wink: ) and a whopping 72% of people have a purer soul than me.

Well its back to the drawing board for me then... :lol:

timbloke

The Cornet King said:
a measely £11692 (mind you it would pay off the student loan :wink: )
really...? that wouldn't pay off my student loan!!

Your soul is worth £4389. For your peace of mind, 94% of people have a purer soul than you.
:shock: :twisted:

oh dear!

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Hehe nice one.. thougth I'd give it a try...

Your soul is worth £24215. For your peace of mind, 40% of people have a purer soul than you.

Ah well.... :D

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
cornetgirl said:
Well mine's worth £30450 and only 28% are purer than me!

Beat that!

Rach x
... and you only get that becasue that 28% of the population don't ever need to use a dentist and can therefore be seen as saying they are purer - they will never come under your drill...wwwiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzzzzzz.... :shock: :D :D :D

neiltwist

eh? this thing can't be right:

my soul is worth £81047. For my peace of mind, 6% of people have a purer soul than me.

there must be a bug in the system.

Aidan

aye :? not the best at all :(:( !!!
Your soul is worth £8660. For your peace of mind, 83% of people have a purer soul than you

Maestro

Your soul is worth £13466. For your peace of mind, 66% of people have a purer soul than you

hmmmmmm

Jo Elson

My soul is worth £20748, and 47% of people have a purer soul than me.
There must be something wrong-I was sure I was totally pure. :twisted:

twigglet

Your soul is worth £13938. For your peace of mind, 64% of people have a purer soul than you

sounds about right, a bit more than averagely deviant :D

dyl

Ha-ha:

• do you own goods made by the following manufacturers:nike, sony, nokia, apple, microsoft?
    have you ever been employed in any of the following occupations: estate/rental agent, advertising agency, car/life insurance company?
And my quote: "Your soul is worth £19952. For your peace of mind, 48% of people have a purer soul than you."

Ah well! 8)

JessopSmythe

Your soul is worth £4417. For your peace of mind, 94% of people have a purer soul than you. :twisted: :twisted:

Oops, considering my fathers occupation that's a bit worrying :oops:

Sellers_Bird

my soul is worth £15830 and 59% of the population have a purer soul than me... oops, i guess I'm more deviant than i thought :oops:

stephen2001

Hmmmm, my soul is worth £22480 and there are 43% more pure than me.

Can I sell off half my soul to pay off my student loan please :?: :!: :?: :wink: