How much do YOU drink

How much do YOU drink in a week?

• Total voters

paddo

Well, I sat down this'aft with a can (as Usual) and just thought "how much do I drink in a week"?

Quite a shock realy, but how much do you lot drink? hic! :guiness :guiness :guiness

MoominDave

Can we have an option for nothing?

Not true every week these days for me, but there are plenty of others who don't drink at all.

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
... how about an option for wine drinkers....? I don't drink pints... well... wine yes, beer nope :lol:

Big Twigge

At the moment, I'd say I drink about 5 nights a week and either a glass or two of wine or a beer or two (thanks to the Twigge drinks fridge :D )
I binge drink less, but drink very regularily!

flugelgal

I rarely drink nowadays (although I have to admit to the "odd" night of partaking in my youth). It makes me ill so I don't drink much at all. Also, where I live I have to drive home so I don't drink when I'm driving...

neiltwist

Big Twigge said:
At the moment, I'd say I drink about 5 nights a week and either a glass or two of wine or a beer or two (thanks to the Twigge drinks fridge :D )
I binge drink less, but drink very regularily!

what she said!

lynchie

I usually have a beer with dinner, a couple after badn twice a week, and a "few" at the weekend... so probably in the 10-20 bracket... I take it we're not counting shots in this...

I've never had a drink in my life, it's all lies I tell you, it wasn't me outside the pub in Cambridge!!!! :wink: Drink is the route of all evil, and you sinners should all be excavated!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Pythagoras

Too much. Pretty much everyday after school. You need something to refresh the throat while moaning about senior management and pupils. Then there's after every band practice (usually about 3 a week in total with 1 having a pub quiz). Not putting on here how many it adds up to! :?

BoozyBTrom

Jimbaritone said:
I've never had a drink in my life, it's all lies I tell you, it wasn't me outside the pub in Cambridge!!!! :wink: Drink is the route of all evil, and you sinners should all be excavated!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

MMMM OK Jim. :? :? I belive you.

Tell your evil twin he owes me a few beers then.

MMMM OK Jim. :? :? I belive you.

Tell your evil twin he owes me a few beers then.[/quote/]

I will!!! I'll tell Bob tonight at band!!! he's an evil sinner!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:

geordiecolin

Hmmm, it varies....

Take this last week for example. Fair enough it was last of uni but i reckon over the week I notched up around 80+ units over the 7 days. And I nearly died because of it!!

Usually though, I probably have around 10-15 pints a week during term time and around 8-10 at home over the holidays....

Apparently 4 pints is a binge ---- in which case i am a binge king, 4 pints is a quiet night down the pub!!

I imagine when I finally finish uni (4th year comin' up....) i'll cut down!!

lynchie

well that's the last time I listen to anything THEY say!

I manage that after band, if it's been a bit strenuous, and I'm not off to the Betty Ford any time soon!