How lazy are you?

Andy_Euph

On a scale of 1 to 10 how lazy would you say... 1 being something like, get up early, go for run, get to work early etc and 10 being "what you want me to use my own legs to walk, get me a wheelchair and push me"

Personally I would put myself squarely as a number 10 :p

geordiecolin

Aaaah, but attaining my level of laziness will require effort on your part, meaning that it is a goal that can never be reached!!! In a warped and lazy Catch-22 stylee.

Nuke

Lazy... When someone comes round at four in the afternoon and you have to get out of bed to let them in thats lazy.

2nd man down

Staff member
No, lazy is leaving the door unlocked so they can let themselves in, what's all this getting out of bed lark all about??

Me?? I laugh in the face of work and I tweak the nose of exertion. (well i get someone to do it for me if i can.)

reckon i'm in the 50's somewhere. (And for all you cheeky gits that know me that's not a reference to my age!!)

Nuke

Your not over 50??
I must be really bad at judging age then

yea your right im not lazy i should work less at being lazy

akwarose

on a scale of one to ten i'm probably an 8. it would be higher but i have to walk to school.....................

NAS

Im about a 7 I think... It would be higher but I do alot of walking around in work :wink:

missflugel

Is lazy driving to McDonalds the morning after a big night out to get the legendary breakfast?

Is lazy driving to lectures that are only 1 mile away?

Is lazy having a tv remote when your tv is only 3 feet from your bed?

Looks like I could quite well qualify for being pretty damn lazy!!!

Jo x

NAS

Big Twigge said:
how lazy am I?.......quite

I will vouch for Big Twigge's laziness... after many conversations with her about how her week has been and what shes done, I generally got the same answer at the end... NOTHING :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Jo Elson

i would say 3, cos i get up at 7am everyday but its only because i have to and i go to the gym but thats because i will look pathetic and wont be able to complete my D of E award but being lazy isnt really an option at the moment

Dave Euph

Lazy enough to wake up, think about making a phone call for the doctors for a check-up (the phone is right next to the bed) and deciding I can't be bothered and I'm hardly going to die from my injuries before curling back to bed. Yep, I didn't even have to get out of bed to make that call!

But in all honesty I rate myself about a 6/7 most of the time, because once I am out of bed I might actually do some work!