Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7 - I keep myself semi-active with the aid of Pro-Plus

• 8 - Sleeping is my main hobby

• Total voters

akwarose

i would be lazier but i have to walk to school :(
but sleeping and banding ( :wink: ) are my main hobbies.

PeterBale

Staff member
Although I've gone for the second option, as I am up at dawn for breakfast and on the train by 5.07, I feel a bit of a fraud as I generally then go back to sleep (on the train, that is) :wink:

Only problem is that this morning I woke up to find the train going in the wrong direction, heading back out of London :shock: Fortunately it hadn't reached Upminster so I was able to switch platforms and got in by 7.30, just half an hour late :oops:

Dave Euph

PeterBale said:
Although I've gone for the second option, as I am up at dawn for breakfast and on the train by 5.07, I feel a bit of a fraud as I generally then go back to sleep (on the train, that is) :wink:

That reminds me so much of my college days! I'd jump on the morning bus and go straight to sleep, usually waking up to the groans of the other students of the bus as we neared the college!

groovy

I put 1 cos I am up at dawn to do a paper round before breakfast....though I don't jog and other than that I'm lazy. Sleeeeeeeeeep.......................I suppose I'm a fraud as well!

six pints

maybe im not as lazy as i thought, i seem to be able to stay up all night cramming. altho that is because i did no work all year. damn.

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.