How far do you travel?

Trom41821

I thought I'd start a new thread and I'm sure somebody will tell me we've had this one before..........anyway here goes.

How far do you travel from your term time place of abode to your regular band?

I travel 54 miles round trip to mine

How about you? 8)

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Wait til you read how far Neal (aka our very own Keppler) travels to his band.... I'll let him reveal all... painful though! :wink:

jo

about 80 mile round trip...although now I work in Leeds as well as rehearsing there it has turned into an 80 miles round trip with 3 hours of hanging around after work before band!

horn1

I'm very lucky!!! It'd be pushing to say a 2 mile round trip!!! Although I have done some silly distances in the past!

Keppler

Staff member
here we go again...

500 km (300 mile +) round trip once a week. takes about 8 hours..

recently clocked over 80,000 miles bus time..

yay.

horn1

Keppler said:
here we go again...

500 km (300 mile +) round trip once a week. takes about 8 hours..

recently clocked over 80,000 miles bus time..

yay.
:shock: :shock:
Well that confirms it then, you don't have to be mad to play in a band....... but it helps!!!!!!!!!

timbloke

about 10 min walk there, although i've not dared attempt walk the walk back (the disadvantage of living at the top of the hill and band being very much at the bottom of said hill!!)

although i'm sure a few drinks inside might fuel the walk back..

sparkling_quavers

5 mins there and back for me... !! 8) 8) 8) I too have travelled further in the past but wouldn't really want to travel more than 45 mins each way. Although that is not as good as when I played for Carlton. They actually rehearsed on the road i lived on... 2 mins walk !