How did you hear about theMouthPiece.com ...? please answer.

How did you hear about theMouthPiece.com ...?

• Total voters

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Euph-Bari said:
Guys At Band Told be about it and said they were trying to get all the band on here - they only managed about four-ish :roll:
Well keep trying... t'would be good to get a full band online.... Wem Jubilee Band are currently the band with most members.... come on... here's your challenge.... :wink: :wink:

Euph-Bari

hehez
don't think even half the band have a computer so will be a tough challange :dunno - always up for one of them! :tup

barnybeebop

How did u hearabout tMP.com

nick cornock told me to come on and upset the basses, they'd been giving him grief. So far all I've done is slate him, he deserves it. :D

nickcornock

I heard about tMP from Dannielle or 'Dan' as she is known on here.

As for Little Hitler above me (BarnyBeebop) hes got far too much to say for himself .If you're wondering, I think the Beebop bit comes from what comes out the bell of his cornet......mostly splits!. :lol:

barnybeebop

Nick Cornock

nickcornock said:
I heard about tMP from Dannielle or 'Dan' as she is known on here.

As for Little Hitler above me (BarnyBeebop) hes got far too much to say for himself .If you're wondering, I think the Beebop bit comes from what comes out the bell of his cornet......mostly splits!. :lol:
Nick asked me yesterday what beebop was for, although I have spelt it wrong because barny"bebop" was already taken as an hotmail account.

It's a type of jazz man!! Even the Maestro was asking Nick what it was, some Maestro. And I thought they were supposed to be Muscians. DOH!!

Maestro

Just thought that the "bebop" bit on the end of it made you sound like a girly Band mate. Or should that be matess !!! :shock:

PeterBale

Staff member
Re: Nick Cornock

barnybeebop said:
Nick asked me yesterday what beebop was for, although I have spelt it wrong because barny"bebop" was already taken as an hotmail account.
It's a type of jazz man!! Even the Maestro was asking Nick what it was, some Maestro. And I thought they were supposed to be Muscians. DOH!!
And I thought "beebop" was a dance performed by insects - with a sting in the tail :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tambour

How did i hear about TMP!!!!!! well....that's all i bl**dy hear about!! i am actually "attached" to a member of Staines so all he ever talks about is the "great" topics on TMP, and how he's set up another topic!! so i just gave in and let him register me!! oi oi... now i'm actually enjoying it very much and would like to meet all the people on here!! esp neil twist as you seem to have an awful lot to say and you know jos!! anyway guys i'm sure you'd love to meet me... girls we can drink those guys right under the table...s!!!!!!!!!!
PS.. love to meet you in boarshurst band club at whit fri.....!

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Welcome Tambour to tMP... I hope you continue to enjoy your visits here but do watch out yeah, it can become addictive!! :) I seem to have a lot of people's bosses after me for distracting them from their work.... :lol:

Thanks for visiting and happy tMP'ing... :)

John

neiltwist

first of all tambour, thanks, glad you find my posts worthwhile!

and secondly, just try outdrinking me (and the lads)!

blondie

Thought it was about time i posted here. I heard about the site from our very own RT, and its got too be said that the site is very compelling and enjoyable. A big thanks to you John and long may it reign!!!!!!