How clumsy are you?

What was the last thing you broke?

• Total voters

Di

I managed to knock a ladder I was carrying through our porch straight into the "flush ceiling" light. Needless to say it fell of and smashed to bits. :oops: :cry:

Vickitorious

I walked into band late tonight, knocked the flugal players glasses off her stand and then sat down next to a man who had come down for a practise with us and banged his horn! Just wanted to start again! lol! :p

Pythagoras

Am one of the world's clumsy people. Seem to have a particular talent for dropping my own novelty pint glasses :( . Also managed to be hospitalised for 2 injuries in separate injuries on the same day once: cracked my head open falling of a roundabout in a playground then fell over in the hospital taxi rank and broke my cheek. Also once broke my nose doing a forward roll in PE.

Has been suggested that I get a job as a risk-assessor as I mange to find every where in a house where it is possible to bump your head or stub your toe.

ian perks

A cup at work but the persons whos it was i coludnot care less as we never saw eye to eye as he was a LAZY FAT?????

im really clumsy. always burnin my self and dropping things at work. burnin my hands on my strasighteners, falling over myself, playing wrong notes. knocking mutes and music stsnds over. plus i am quite good at loosing things too!!

those who know me will understand!

mikelyons

Supporting Member
I can break things before I even have them in my possession.

I'm also an expert in tripping up over things. I used to do it spectacularly, but I've learned not to do that now - it's only taken about 10 years :) Keep out of my way when I'm carrying anything spillable, though.

Threw a plate of hot soup all over my partner last year - ill in bed, got out of bed very quickly :oops:

Big Twigge

last friday I was suffering from a very bad case of 'i can't hold a glass without dropping it' syndrome...it happens every now and then!

mikelyons

Supporting Member
Big Twigge said:
last friday I was suffering from a very bad case of 'i can't hold a glass without dropping it' syndrome...it happens every now and then!
The best cure for that is.....

More Water In It!

Product tMP members are discussing