How are your team doing?

Maestro

Poor Huddersfield, suffering the same kind of effect as Norwich do when on live TV!

At least you have a manager, latest rumour I have heard is Tony Pulis from Stoke to be new Norwich boss!

I heard a rumour about Pierre Littbarski and 'Chippy' taking over mate. :confused:

Deltabrass

Crewe Alex...just about pipping the Vale in the race to be the highest local team in League 1, but 20th place isn't much to write home about.

With the pre season signings we made I had high hopes, but they have been swiftly dashed. Who is running the team? Dario or Steve Holland? The fans don't know, and by the looks of it neither do the players.

At least Nantwich are doing well...

ploughboy

Into the play-off places we sail, leaving the minow terriers in our wake. Only 4 points off the top spot, Maybe the league will find another pethatic reason to take some more points off to give the rest of league one a chance!

Come on The Whites!

2nd man down

Staff member
Maybe the league will find another pethatic reason to take some more points off to give the rest of league one a chance!

How about the insane (and not seen anywhere else in the league) violence that erupted at Saturdays game against Millwall?

By all accounts there was fighting before and after the game, and contrary to what the Leeds biased local press have reported, the violence after the game was purely Leeds fans against the police because at the time of the fighting the Millwall fans were still being held back in the ground. I was told this by a die hard Leeds fan who I work with and who was at the game.

Again the "mighty whites" so called "fans" bring shame on the game. Disgrace.

ploughboy

not all our fans i think you'll find - we have a minority of fans who are a discrace, i'm sure most clubs have this problem sometime or other!

2nd man down

Staff member
Woohoo, finally an upturn in fortunes!!

Last three results are a 3-1 win away at Port vale, a 2-0 win at home against Hartlepool, and in the FA cup a 3-2 win away at Accrington Stanley ("Accrington Stanly? Who are they?" "Exactly!!"), having been 2-0 down!!!

Turns out we DO know where the net is after all!

2nd man down

Staff member
Scotland, Scotland, Scotland...so close...so close.
Anyone actually think that should have been a free kick to the Italians?

Brave attempt tho boys, you did your nation proud, you can hold your heads up high knowing that you gave the last two World Cup finalists a good run for their money, and didn't struggle to qualify from a group where the stiffest opposition was akin the Cleethorpes blind girls 2nd eleven.

Scotland the Brave. :clap:

Markbone

Scotland heart

Scotland 1 Italy 2. :(

Well done lads, so so close! It was such a dauntin group on paper, but some of the results along the way really were magnificent. I was travellin so listened to the Italy game on the radio and it was soooo exciting, just heartbreakin that we won't be in Austria and Switzerland.

You did us proud. :clap:

bbg

Scotlan 1, Italy/dodgy Spanish ref 2........oops, sorry, sounding like a whinging Pom there but come on - the ref ate at a Glasgow Italian restaurant owned by Rino Gattuso's father-in-law after the game and was presented with an Italian shirt! Gattuso married his Scottish wife (sister of GMTV's Carla Romano) when he played for Rangers a few years back.

The winner came from the dodgiest free-kick decision ever, although to be brutally frank Scotland blew it by losing to Georgia away two games ago.
Thanks for the memories though guys... Scotland 1 France 0, France 0 Scotland 1.........

Croatia to score their own dodgy injury time winner at Wembalee on Wednesday? Hmmmm............!

Maestro

England obviously thought they only had turn up to get the point they needed. Serves them right! :ranting2: :ranting2:

ploughboy

I'm concerned that Dennis hasn't yet ruled himself out of the England job! The rate they're all distancing themselves from the poisoned chalice that is the England Managers job, i'm worried we're gonna lose our little dynamo!

2nd man down

Staff member
I'm concerned that Dennis hasn't yet ruled himself out of the England job! The rate they're all distancing themselves from the poisoned chalice that is the England Managers job, i'm worried we're gonna lose our little dynamo!

Was your little dynamo off keeping an eye on the world cup draw today then while Leeds were being beaten by bottom of the division Cheltenham?? :biggrin:

We lost 1-0 at home to Orient yesterday, played well enough, just couldn't find the net...which, unfortunately, is pretty fundemental to winning. :(

ploughboy

And of course your one nil loss and ours are so very different?!! According to a well known Sport Talk station Leeds had all the play at got sucker punched at the death! It happens, at least we weren't loosing at home! And still after all that, we're still only 5 points of top spot!

2nd man down

Staff member
And of course your one nil loss and ours are so very different?!! According to a well known Sport Talk station Leeds had all the play at got sucker punched at the death! It happens, at least we weren't loosing at home! And still after all that, we're still only 5 points of top spot!

So very different? you mean like our opposition went top of the division having scored the only shot on goal they had (a mark of our dominance of the game), while your opposition got off the bottom of the division with their win.

Nah, not that different at all really. :rolleyes:
Looks like Mr Poyet was the driving force of your recent success from where I'm standing.

Red Elvis

4-0 !!! Get in !!!
2nd Man down , can you hear me ? Your boys took a hell of a beating !!!!

Marching on Together!!!!

Product tMP members are discussing