HOUSEMATES!

HBB

Nite Nite my
images

groovy

Yes I agree trombelle, well done good speech. Lets have fun duudes! I hope I haven't been too much of a disappointment to u guys cos I can't get on tmp enough to be in the house a lot! And I have had some, er, close shaves, when it comes to tasks......
I am the Ahmed of BOC Bro!!!!! Lol
Well if i get evicted I can understand but u guys are all funky and I have had fun here!

WhatSharp?

Oh Well if I'm evicted tomorrow then it's been terrific fun and the best to all of you, anyway I'm off to bed.... say nite nite Minstrel....

Minstrel2.JPG
Squeak!

WhatSharp?

I forgot to mention Minstrel never sleeps (I'm serious) either that or she sleeps with her eyes open, cause we've yet to see her sleep (and we've had her nearly a year now!).

2nd man down

Staff member
Have you checked the outside of her eyelids...she could be one of those clever rats with eyes painted on the outsides just to trick you in to believing she's always awake. Devilishly clever rats!!

2nd man down

Staff member
Hey guys..fance a game of Barfly??

Velcro wall, velcro suit...run full pelt at the bed and BOING - THUMP!!! 8)

Jo Elson

Must be to have picked up a paintbrush and then painted eyes on eyelids without seein what she's actually doing! :D

Jo Elson

sounds like fun. oh lets try an get on the ceiling then it will be like that tango advert-especially if we go an pull out the bath an bring it in the bedroom filled with apple juice!

HBB

Was it the pigeon?! Or the jet propultion system you had installed when you ate those beans?

Product tMP members are discussing