Household Troops Band

Bariman

The Salvation Army's Household Troops Band are presenting a concert at The Salvation Army, Baddow Road, CHELMSFORD, Essex this coming Saturday, 15 May at 7pm.

Tickets are priced £5 (£3 for concessions) and will be available on the door but if you want to make sure of a ticket pm me asap.

PeterBale

Staff member
Hope the evening goes well - can't make it myself as we have a united songster festival that evening, with the typical lack of co-ordinaton in our neck of the woods :oops:

I'll have to wait until they come to Hadleigh in August - more details later :wink:

Bariman

No precise details available to me yet the band were hoping to use the evening to launch their new CD "Great & Glorious" and to feature a number of tracks off the CD during the evening. Unfortunately, due to some technical difficulties, the launch will not be happening on Saturday.

However the programme the band recorded for the CD was as follows:

Exultant - Phil Catlinet
Fall Afresh - Daniel Iversen arr Andrew Mackereth
The Shepherd's Song - Goff Richards
Trombone Vespers - Ray Steadman-Allen
The Joy Bringer - Kenneth Downie
Euphonium Solo - The lark in the clear air - Trad. arr David Catherwood
Great and Glorious - George Marshall
Spirit of Celebration - Kenneth Downie
Guide me, O thou great Jehovah - John Hughes arr. Kenneth Downie
Cornet feature: Always cheerful - Ian Clarke
Soon and very soon - Andrae Crouch arr Robinson
Salvation Army South Africa 120 - Norman Bearcroft
Flugel/Trumpet solo: Blessed Assurance - Stephen Bulla
Evening Hymn - Ray Steadman-Allen
Trombone Solo: Somewhere over the rainbow - arr. Norman Bearcroft
Daniel - Barry Gott
Marche Militaire Francaise - Saint-Saens

Take your pick from that.

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.