Sold/Expired Holiday Music Available for Download

jobriant

You might get more views of you title this Christmas music ☺.
On the other hand, there are Brass Bands located in areas (such as the USA) where religions other than Christianity celebrate major holidays in December and January. These bands are always on the lookout for "holiday season" music that isn't specifically Christmas music.

Jim O’Briant
Gilroy, California, USA
Music Director / Staff Arranger
The Pacific Brass Band
www.PacificBrassBand.org

4th Cornet

On the other hand, there are Brass Bands located in areas (such as the USA) where religions other than Christianity celebrate major holidays in December and January. These bands are always on the lookout for "holiday season" music that isn't specifically Christmas music.

Jim O’Briant
Gilroy, California, USA
Music Director / Staff Arranger
The Pacific Brass Band
www.PacificBrassBand.org
This is true Jim. Had the content of the store not included almost entirely Christmas music (a clear majority having 'Christmas' in the title) and if the majority of this forum members were not in the UK where we are yet to universally adopt 'holiday' in favour of 'Christmas', I'd probably not have made the suggestion. xx

Last edited:

knuxie35

I do appreciate the sentiment, 4th.

To be honest, political correctness was the furthest thing from my mind as I typed this out. I just wanted to be accurate in my post as there are arrangements of songs that, though are meant for the season, are not actually about Christmas ( Let It Snow, Home for the Holidays, Santa Claus Is Coming to Town, etc.).

I hope this clears things up a bit.

4th Cornet

I do appreciate the sentiment, 4th.

To be honest, political correctness was the furthest thing from my mind as I typed this out. I just wanted to be accurate in my post as there are arrangements of songs that, though are meant for the season, are not actually about Christmas ( Let It Snow, Home for the Holidays, Santa Claus Is Coming to Town, etc.).

I hope this clears things up a bit.
No explanation needed. I was simply making a suggestion to help you reach your market. :)