Highlighted posts from Tuesday, May. 18, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on theMouthPiece
  • Start date
T

Top stories on theMouthPiece

Click here to view on the web
We're continuing to include products from across the web that members are talking about most. These products link to our partner, Primary, who has been helping us test new ways of showing forum content.​
Products theMouthPiece members are discussing
Note: We may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase through the guide, but they include the most talked-about products even if we don't earn anything. View more products on our partner's site, Primary.
May 15, 2021 · eBay · £1,000.00​
Classifieds​
johnpeter said - Besson Sovereign Cornet On Ebay [link] [link]
May 11, 2021 · eBay · £1,000.00​
Classifieds​
johnpeter said - Besson Sovereign BE 928 082671 Large Bore Cornet On Ebay [link] [link]
Highlighted posts
May 14, 2021 * 5 posts * 100 views
Kernow said: I am trying to get hold of a recording of In Switzerland by Eric Ball Mostly for my father who is in his 90's as it was one of my first test pieces sat next to him in the very ... Read more >>
May 15, 2021 * 1 post * 55 views
David Pegram said: Hi Does anyone one have a set of the above in their library looking for a couple of parts to make a set. Read more >>
May 09, 2021 * 1 post * 93 views
ChrisHelme said: Hello Everyone Some news about my weekly radio show - the weekly show and the archive of all my shows dating back to the summer of 2014 can now be accessed through my website www.chrishelme-brighouse.org.uk ... Read more >>
May 07, 2021 * 1 post * 86 views
johnpeter said: AUGUSTE COURTOIS Bb CORNET WITH 10 SHANKS & ORIGINAL CASE On Ebay [link] [link] Read more >>
May 03, 2021 * 1 post * 93 views
johnpeter said: Jupiter Tenor Horn Eb with Hard case and Mouthpiece On Ebay [link] [link] Read more >>

Continue reading...