Highlighted posts from Tuesday, May. 03, 2022

• Thread starter Top stories on theMouthPiece
  • Start date
T

Top stories on theMouthPiece

Click here to view on the web
We're continuing to include products from across the web that members are talking about most. These products link to our partner, Primary, who has been helping us test new ways of showing forum content.​
Products theMouthPiece members are discussing
Note: We may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase through the guide, but they include the most talked-about products even if we don't earn anything. View more products on our partner's site, Primary.
April 28, 2022 · eBay · £1950.00​
Classifieds​
johnpeter said - besson presitige cornet On Ebay [link] [link]
April 24, 2022 · eBay · £1300.00​
Classifieds​
johnpeter said - Geneva Oldroyd Cardinal Trumpet On Ebay [enlace] [enlace]
Highlighted posts
April 28, 2022 * 6 posts * 139 views
Jack E said: As you may have noticed, it's pretty rare for me to be totally lost for words, but . . . This mouthpiece is up for sale on Ebay, with a starting price of £19.99 (+ £4.70 postage), ... Read more >>
April 29, 2022 * 3 posts * 91 views
Jack E said: Last night, I was chatting with a very old friend (very gifted bass trombonist) about the music that my clarinet teacher is giving me. Granted, my lessons with her got off to a ... Read more >>
April 27, 2022 * 1 post * 67 views
Andy Tasker said: 1st Section Band playing ORB on Whit Friday require Cornets, Tenor Trombones and BBb Basses. Please contact me via text or call on 07857958784 if available and I will get the MD ... Read more >>
April 22, 2022 * 2 posts * 122 views
Jack E said: I bought a used John Packer 172.S tenor horn (private sale, not from Packer's!), which looked in very good shape - until I took the valves out to clean and oil them, and was horrified! ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Product tMP members are discussing