Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Jan. 11, 2022

• Thread starter Top stories on theMouthPiece
  • Start date
T

Top stories on theMouthPiece

Click here to view on the web
We're continuing to include products from across the web that members are talking about most. These products link to our partner, Primary, who has been helping us test new ways of showing forum content.​
Products theMouthPiece members are discussing
Note: We may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase through the guide, but they include the most talked-about products even if we don't earn anything. View more products on our partner's site, Primary.
January 6, 2022 · eBay · £950.00​
Classifieds​
johnpeter said - Hawkes and Son Denman Street Clippertone Cornet On Ebay [link] [link]
December 29, 2021 · eBay · £555.00​
Classifieds​
johnpeter said - Yamaha Cornet YCR-4330GII On Ebay [link] [link]
Highlighted posts
January 09, 2022 * 3 posts * 69 views
DaveR said: So sorry to hear that Peter Bale has passed away - he was such a nice man and such a cornerstone of the tMP family. My condolences to his friends and family. Read more >>
January 06, 2022 * 1 post * 0 views
johnpeter said: Hawkes and Son Denman Street Clippertone Cornet On Ebay [link] [link] Read more >>
January 05, 2022 * 1 post * 0 views
David Pegram said: Chinnor Silver are looking for a 2nd trombone.Rehearsals on a wednesday with more as required. message me here for more details. Read more >>
December 24, 2021 * 1 post * 0 views
davidf said: My son plays 1st cornet in a 4th section band. His band cornet came with a 2B mouthpiece but I was wondering if he might be better suited with something like a 4B. He finds a G ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Product tMP members are discussing