Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Apr. 27, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on theMouthPiece
  • Start date
T

Top stories on theMouthPiece

Click here to view on the web
We're continuing to include products from across the web that members are talking about most. These products link to our partner, Primary, who has been helping us test new ways of showing forum content.​
Products theMouthPiece members are discussing
Note: We may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase through the guide, but they include the most talked-about products even if we don't earn anything. View more products on our partner's site, Primary.
April 21, 2021 · eBay · £500.00​
Classifieds​
johnpeter said - Hawkes and Son, The CLIPPER TONE, Excelsior Sonorcus, CORNET On Ebay [link] [link]
April 17, 2021 · eBay · £1,495.00​
Classifieds​
johnpeter said - Besson Prestige Cornet In Silver Plate French Built Model On Ebay [link] [link]
Highlighted posts
April 21, 2021 * 2 posts * 125 views
2nd tenor said: Restrictions are easing and soon some of us will again be playing again with our Band mates. So I dusted off 'my' Big Bass's Case and opened it up ready to play, gave it a blast ... Read more >>
April 25, 2021 * 1 post * 23 views
johnpeter said: Schilke Soprano Cornet with beryllium bell On Ebay [link] [link] Read more >>
April 25, 2021 * 1 post * 11 views
ChrisHelme said: Hello Brass Banders Welcome to another programme of brass band music from Sunday Bandstand which is produced and presented by Chris Helme. This week I draw your attention to the ... Read more >>
April 21, 2021 * 1 post * 66 views
johnpeter said: Hawkes and Son, The CLIPPER TONE, Excelsior Sonorcus, CORNET On Ebay [link] [link] Read more >>
April 18, 2021 * 1 post * 100 views
ChrisHelme said: Hello Brass Banders Welcome to another two-hours of brass band music from Chris Helme and Sunday Bandstand. This week we are featuring tracks throughout the two-hours from the ... Read more >>
April 13, 2021 * 1 post * 85 views
johnpeter said: Catelinet HC20 "Rousseau" Large-Bore Professional Cornet On Ebay [link] [link] Read more >>

Continue reading...