Here's a thing...

Dave Payn

Active Member
Well Worth It said:
Can you describe Alopecia Areata as "hair today, gone tomorrow"?
Can you describe the actress and singer Cher standing next to her waxwork model as 'Cher and Cher alike'?
 

2nd man down

Moderator
Staff member
Well Worth It said:
Keith's right hand man said:
Yeah, you just wanna try that in the bandroom, and i'll twist ur beautiful, shiny, k**b :p
And you struck me as such a nice girl, Rachel!?!?!
Don't be fooled, there's an old saying about books and covers and not judging one by the other!!
 

2nd man down

Moderator
Staff member
Keith's right hand man said:
I am a nice girl and 2nd man down will agree if he knows what's good for him, he's expecting me to turn up for a concert tomorrow night :evil:
:roll:
 

sop til u drop

New Member
mmmmmmmm.......

2nd man down said:
Well Worth It said:
Keith's right hand man said:
Yeah, you just wanna try that in the bandroom, and i'll twist ur beautiful, shiny, k**b :p
And you struck me as such a nice girl, Rachel!?!?!
Don't be fooled, there's an old saying about books and covers and not judging one by the other!!
Now i know why u lot are always dossing about on the front row! So rude.... Ive got my eye on you... all of you! :shock: :shock: :shock:
 
Re: mmmmmmmm.......

sop til u drop said:
Now i know why u lot are always dossing about on the front row! So rude.... Ive got my eye on you... all of you! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Now Al, it's all Crawf's fault (as i'm sure you don't need me to tell you) :dunno he's the one who taught me all of my bad habits, and I ant bin there that long, I reckon he's a really bad influence
 

Cornishwomble

Active Member
Re: mmmmmmmm.......

Keith's right hand man said:
Now Al, it's all Crawf's fault (as i'm sure you don't need me to tell you) :dunno he's the one who taught me all of my bad habits, and I ant bin there that long, I reckon he's a really bad influence
I thought he was the epitome of brass band professionalism on that front row

(cough cough splutter) :?
 

2nd man down

Moderator
Staff member
Re: mmmmmmmm.......

Keith's right hand man said:
sop til u drop said:
Now i know why u lot are always dossing about on the front row! So rude.... Ive got my eye on you... all of you! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Now Al, it's all Crawf's fault (as i'm sure you don't need me to tell you) :dunno he's the one who taught me all of my bad habits, and I ant bin there that long, I reckon he's a really bad influence
Now just a cotton pickin minute here!! :evil: Oh..ok. :roll:

Al, you need to add Emley Band to your Profile so it shows when you post.
Emley and proud...our ensemble rocks!!
 
Top