HELP!!!!

Is nothing working on here today or is it just me?! It won't let me PM anyone, or people are ignoring me and it won't let me change my avatar and now I have no pic. :cry:

I've already PM'ed moderators, I'm thick and don't know what I'm doing. Is it just me or are things broken????

Jayne

That pic is a classic, however I think it's time to update it. If it eventually works you can tell me which one you like the best.

I want my pic!!!!!!

Jayne

YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Dyl for doing it for me!! Now after all that should I keep the old WKD one or the new drunk one??

Jayne

dyl

I was getting worried there! Don't get thanked that often - particularly for something I didn't do! ;)

Before this pic was cut down there was a bottle of wine in front of me so the drinking connection is still there! There's another beauty from later on in the night with a selection of bottles in front of me, I don't think I'll be putting that one on though!

Jayne

deave

yes but u were wearing a jacket not of sellers in the other pic jayney!!! keep the new pic....u look quite tidy.....for you :shock:

deave

oh yeh baby, oh baby oh baby oh baby!!

sorry lee :oops:

anyway....you've already told the love of my life's husband, that his wife is...erm...the love of my life....lol !!!

Okiedokie of Oz

I dunno if all probs are fixed, but I know I had probs for a while because I was used oit the site auto-logging me in, but when we moved that all changed! So, are you logged in properly?

Neil, you should try talking to the guy, you get no sense out of him! I think my language has gone weird too Davey. My mates laugh at me when I go home, I don't think it's changed though. 3 years of living in Huddersfield has ruined my beautiful Geordie accent!

I'm sure Lee won't mind that you love me, I've seen you cry so that makes it alright! :wink:

Jayne

Andy_Euph

SoloBaritone said:
I think my language has gone weird too Davey. My mates laugh at me when I go home, I don't think it's changed though. 3 years of living in Huddersfield has ruined my beautiful Geordie accent!

:cry: hope that this doesn't happen to me when I come back down... I don't want to be yorkshirefied. I don't think you have lost the geordie Jayne, still no doubt as to where your from when you talk to you :)