HELP!

Well Worth It

Not sure whether that was verified by anyone! :wink:

Whilst you were gone every tmp member met in Lisbon and we all held hands, cooked all-day breakfasts over an open fire and sang Onward Chrisitan Soldiers 'til we were grey in the face.
Hate to say it mate, but you missed a real treat.

Dave Payn

You were mentioned as the potential winner of an unclaimed muliti million pound Lotto jackpot, but, hey! deadline's gone now, sunshine!

;-) ;-)

Nope, it's just the usual mix of band chat, cr*p quizzes and cr*ppier jokes (the latter two mostly coming from the House of Payn.

Where've you been, anyway?

Regards

geordiecolin

You also missed the "Who else thinks that Rugby League loving, Bass Tromboning Physisists from St Helens are wierdos?" thread :shock: :wink:

Straightmute

Miss this one eh Twisty (from www.bbc.co.uk)???

The Rugby Football League has referred allegations of gambling made against two St Helens players to its disciplinary commissioner.
The Daily Mail alleges St Helens stars Sean Long and Martin Gleeson placed bets that Saints would lose to Bradford by at least nine points last Monday.

"The operational rules of the RFL specifically forbid betting and associated activity," a statement read.

Straightmute said:
Miss this one eh Twisty (from www.bbc.co.uk)???

The Rugby Football League has referred allegations of gambling made against two St Helens players to its disciplinary commissioner.
The Daily Mail alleges St Helens stars Sean Long and Martin Gleeson placed bets that Saints would lose to Bradford by at least nine points last Monday.

"The operational rules of the RFL specifically forbid betting and associated activity," a statement read.
dont think i like where this is going....

saints lost 54-8
nope, lies, all lies :p

were "saving" ourselves...ah hem

Seedhouse

Don't think anyone's mentioned the "Busted Rock" thread :? :roll:
(Does anyone actually want to I suppose! :roll: )

Everyone's also gone through a slight obsession with a guy dressed up with a chicken on this website and I does what you tell it to!

Dave Payn

lottie4744 said:
Everyone's also gone through a slight obsession with a guy dressed up with a chicken on this website and I does what you tell it to!
YOU do what we tell it to, huh?

OK, go pheasant plucking.... ;-)

akwarose

lottie4744 said:
you mean its not a real chicken?!?!?!?!? :shock:

oh man, my dreams have been shattered again...... :cry: