HELP! re:easingwold

Hey everybody
I have put my name down to do easingwold with tMP brass and have recently discovered that getting there and back is going to be a real problem.

I am currently living in Huddersfield
Can anyone help me?

Roger Thorne

Thanks for letting us know. Let's hope we can sort out a lift for you.

If anyone is able to help please post on this thread.

:wink:

Andy_Euph

Just walk Rob, it aint that far :twisted:

Am a bit surprised you aint been able to find a lift, surely someone is going from round there :?:

Hey Andy, you going to come for lots of booze?! I might be going from the Hood, don't know yet. Little Miss Marcroft if you're reading this how you getting there?

Jayne x

Andy_Euph

SoloBaritone said:
Hey Andy, you going to come for lots of booze?! I might be going from the Hood, don't know yet. Little Miss Marcroft if you're reading this how you getting there?

Jayne x

Unfortunately not :cry: , my band was gonna do it but aint. Plus dunno how i'd get from home to easingwold.

SoloBaritone said:

Jayne x

well hello jayne you little sex pot 8) I *think* I'm getting a lift with neil twist :roll: Not sure yet though!! Still waiting to see if work want me in :evil:

Helen you're so smooth, I like it! I never even thought about work, doh!! I should be alright though. I'm glad you're going too, we're going to have a right day out! Rich is playing top man for someone, yey!!

Jayne x

geordiecolin

Having spoke to a friend who lives in Skelton (between York and Easinglwold) there regular buses between York and Easingwold.

Seeing as we need to assemble at 4.30pm, the No. 30 at 3.30pm from York (Exhibition Square) should serve your purposes well as it arrives at 4.07pm in Easingwold market square.

See here

Returning, there are buses going back to York at 6.35pm, 7pm, 7.10pm, 8.45pm, 10.10pm

See here

Hope thats some help....

If I was coming from Sheffield I would offer to stop by Hudds to pick u up, but I coming from Northumberland instead this time!!

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.