Help please - Prince of Denmark's march

markhall

I am hoping someone can help me. I am getting married this year and have a brass ensemble playing at the wedding made up of some very fine players. I am arranging/transcribing most of the music myself but I seem to remember that there is already a 10/12 piece arrangement of the Prince of Denmark's march but my attempts at finding the publisher/arranger are proving fruitless. Can any of you fine, knowledgable people help please? For anyone that can help, please accept some big thanks in advance.

Dave Payn

markhall said:
I am hoping someone can help me. I am getting married this year and have a brass ensemble playing at the wedding made up of some very fine players. I am arranging/transcribing most of the music myself but I seem to remember that there is already a 10/12 piece arrangement of the Prince of Denmark's march but my attempts at finding the publisher/arranger are proving fruitless. Can any of you fine, knowledgable people help please? For anyone that can help, please accept some big thanks in advance.

Elgar Howarth has arranged an 8 or 9 piece (can't remember) version (it was arranged for the PJBE) featuring 2 solo trumpets, from the Chester Music Just Brass series.