HELP NEEDED

akwarose

does anyone know if Pride Of The Wolverines ( a sousa march) is in print at the moment, and where i can get it from, because my dad wants it for band.

answers on a postcard :D

DublinBass

Supporting Member
Is that the U of M fight song? Hail to the Victors? If so, I can probably find out rather easily where to get it from. :D If not, no clue :(

MRSH

Supporting Member
akwarose said:
does anyone know if Pride Of The Wolverines ( a sousa march) is in print at the moment, and where i can get it from, because my dad wants it for band.answers on a postcard :D
Leyland recorded it on their American Salute CD (Doyen Recordings) so perhaps they can help. You can see the CD HERE

Hope this helps.

jobriant

"Pride of the Wolverines" by Sousa is not the same march as "The Victors" by Elbel.

"Pride of the Wolverines" appears to be in print in the Fredrick Fennell edition for wind band; the full wind band set with score retails for $50.00 US. Publisher is Warner Brothers Publications.

Brassbones

MRSH said:
Leyland recorded it on their American Salute CD (Doyen Recordings) so perhaps they can help.

Ah, I remember it well! Done especially for a tour of the USA. Trickey Dickey loved that march!

How does it go again.......... :?

Sonor

If it were one of Dickies favourites it went something like....................

Rum-tee-tum-tee-tum......................

Sorry Dickie. Only joking!!!! Up the Blues!!!!!

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.