Help me make my fortune!

Big Twigge

marvellous!....will have to start saving before I can put in a bid though (£1 postage and packaging is a bit steep!)
Good Luck!

Oooooh... lovely! I'm not sure I've got the display space to do it justice though. Maybe I'll buy it and donate it to a gallery... :D

Big Twigge said:
marvellous!....will have to start saving before I can put in a bid though (£1 postage and packaging is a bit steep!)
Good Luck!

It's bulky and fragile, so it'll have to go in a box, hence the price.

I actually know the current high bidder, but I shall post a linky again (or bring this one to the top) when it's finished!

Big Twigge

£3.20....am very impressed, maybe you'll make millions (or thousands if the bird on This Morning today is anything to go by :shock: )

Big Twigge said:
£3.20....am very impressed, maybe you'll make millions (or thousands if the bird on This Morning today is anything to go by :shock: )

Indeed. Tell all your friends! Email complete strangers! Encourage them to bid on my stuff! If I break a tenner I'll be so happy you wouldn't believe it!

Dave Payn

'Help me make my fortune'

How do you tune a 'for'? Maybe with one of those tuning machines that is a current topic of discussion in The Rehearsal Room!

;-)

Dave Payn said:
'Help me make my fortune'

How do you tune a 'for'? Maybe with one of those tuning machines that is a current topic of discussion in The Rehearsal Room!

;-)

Simple really; you just make a bid of a fiver on a certain piece of modern artwork and it comes easily... :wink: :wink:

akwarose

i really want one!!!
i just cant afford it... and that is no lie, or exaggeration. I have exactly £0.72 in my bank account :(

but i still really want that sculpture!!!!!!! :p

akwarose said:
i really want one!!!
i just cant afford it... and that is no lie, or exaggeration. I have exactly £0.72 in my bank account :(

but i still really want that sculpture!!!!!!! :p

Surely you can go out busking or something, play a few christmas carols. Sure someone will shout 'it's only March' and give you a few bob to go elsewhere! Youth of today, eh. No initiative! :wink:

flugelgal

sunny_jimbob said:
Surely you can go out busking or something, play a few christmas carols. Sure someone will shout 'it's only March' and give you a few bob to go elsewhere! Youth of today, eh. No initiative! :wink:

Pardon me for interrupting ... but couldn't you go and do that yourself? :wink:

Kirsty

*rude gestureat lynchie*

But there's not as much satisfaction in busking as in selling someone a plastic bottle over the internet!