Help Me, Horn needed for Entertainment Contest

dotman

Need a Horn player for the forthcoming Rhyl entertainment contest due to a very badly planned holiday :? Wire Brass are based in Warrington and are entering the 2nd and top sections at this contest, so we need to use a day transfer from no higher than a 2nd section band. Cheers 07947846048

WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi I'm solo horn foresters brass band in Leicester... I might be able to help you but I don't know where abouts you are :? give us a bell with some more info and I'll see what I can do.

oh some some more info about me though... I'm 18 play to grade 8/recital level I don't drive yet (still got test to go) and I live in Melton Mowbray (15 miles north east of leicester)

Martin... (on friends profile thingy ma jig)

lynchie

Might be a bit tricky Martin, Wire are up my end of the world, and no you can't crash here twice a week! Although I can understand you taking any offer to leave foresters... :wink:

Trace C

Hey all, its trace! i would have said i was interested but u being so far away makes it slightly hard to make rehearsals, sorry! :? good luck finding someone anyway! :)

Trog's

I would help but I'm in the wrong section too.

Try Poulton-le-fylde Band and Blackpool band they have two very good horn players if you are struggling.

Contact me if you require any further info.

donna-lewis

horn needed for rhyl.... when is rhyl????

I havent actually played for 6 months and have no longer got an instrument but i am sure its just like riding a bike........you never forget. when is the contest you want a dep for???or has it been and gone. sorry, but been out of the band scene since leaving leyland at xmas .cheers donna

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.