Help Ease My Boredom!!!!

Lauradoll

I'm sure I'm not the only one who is spending Christmas with their parents. I arrived home (in good old "bootiful but boring" bonnie Scotland) yesteday afternoon and already I'm bored out of my mind!!!! Any ideas of how I can overcome this affliction, apart from drinking myself into an oblivion (which will become a reality very very shortly). I've even been to visit my Nana today it has become THAT desparate!!!!
I've even done the BBC Test the Nation thinggie as well (and beat my Dad hahahaha)

Please please help me....................

super_sop

Supporting Member
was just gona say the same thing
you could always see how many threads you can eply too starting from the v first one!

Big Twigge

Have become a pro at wasting time since dropping out of uni and moving back home for the yr......
* sleep lots or watch daytime television
* eat and drink lots
* spend a lot of time annoying people
* ask your friends to (at random intervals) tell you hilarious things <--this is my favourite
* come up with ingenius food combinations (it passes a few hrs)
* try exercise (this will be one for the future...haven't got round to it as yet)
* talk to yourself, you may find that you're more interesting than you think
can think of any more, but sometimes they work

twigglet

show signs of getting up as parents leave for work then in fact don't get up at all and stay in bed until roughly lunch time....

Head downstairs for a daytime telly warm up to neighbours with des and mel and play 'try and guess who the unknown celebrity is'. Then at 1 30 prepare a random combo lunch, obviously neighbours at 1:45 accompanied by said lunch

You must then do something productive after Doctors because when you find yourself watching 'Murder she wrote' you know there is something wrong and also you have to have something to tell parents when they ask 'so what have you done all day then??' Get dressed and look busy for when parents come home from work and make them a cup of tea, making you 'angel child' and passing 'devil child' label onto another sibling for a couple of hours....

:shock: Nuff said....must get a life, my inspiration is my sister :eek:

Seedhouse

I just practice when i've got nowt else to do! :roll:
Bit of a practice-aholic though :oops:
No shame in enjoying playing though.

Hi Laura,

Do you know anyone in the Co-op Band? If you do or even you don't and you don't hate us why don't you come to our Christmas party at my house on Saturday? It's fancy dress, the theme is famous historical figures (although that seems to be out of the window!) Honest genuine offer and it's in a castle!

Merry Christmas,

Alex

Rob

Aw right doll,

Going for some festive fun at the Garage in Glasgow tomorrow night if you fancy......

Have a good Xmas,
Rob

picju96

twigglet said:
show signs of getting up as parents leave for work then in fact don't get up at all and stay in bed until roughly lunch time....

Head downstairs for a daytime telly warm up to neighbours with des and mel and play 'try and guess who the unknown celebrity is'. Then at 1 30 prepare a random combo lunch, obviously neighbours at 1:45 accompanied by said lunch

You must then do something productive after Doctors because when you find yourself watching 'Murder she wrote' you know there is something wrong and also you have to have something to tell parents when they ask 'so what have you done all day then??' Get dressed and look busy for when parents come home from work and make them a cup of tea, making you 'angel child' and passing 'devil child' label onto another sibling for a couple of hours....

:shock: Nuff said....must get a life, my inspiration is my sister :eek:

This is exactly my day, it's scary.

I tend to open uni books in front of the computer to make it look like I've at least attempted to start my chemistry assignment too.

Lauradoll

Aw cheers peeps! I've cheered up a bit now, I think the thought of getting totally wrecked tonight may have something to do with it!!!

Cheers for the offer Alex, it sounds really cool! I know a couple in your band from NYBBS, and I love a good party! I'll investigate my mother's wardrobe for "historical artefacts". Rob haha what happened to Miss Polka Dot! Sorry about that night, I was a wee bit the worse for wear eh?!!Have a good night at the Garage and look after wee Clarey for me!

Going to look for my Christmas presents and then watch the Snowman (2.20pm, channel 4).

Oh one last thing. Never ever ever think it will be a good idea to watch Bo' Selecta Christmas special with your parents. It never ever ever will be a good idea. Hmm.

Merry Christmas

Hi Laura,

If you know Stephanie and Lucy Forbes are going as is Caroline Munro. Give us a shout if you need numbers for a lift.

Cheers

wewizrobbed

Okiedokie of Oz said:
woooooooow!!! a real, honest to God castle???

I am soooooooo jealous!!!!!

aye I'm told there's even ghosts too oooooo00OOOOO00oooooo although my last ghost hunt proved unsuccessful :cry:

lucy
scottish co-op

asteria

Lauradoll said:
Going to look for my Christmas presents and then watch the Snowman (2.20pm, channel 4).
Ooh didn't know that was on, problem will be getting into the living room to watch it whilst my parents are trying to hide the xmas pressies in there...
'We're walking in the air'.... (Laura we forgot to try that with the wine glasses!)

Merry Christmas everyone! :D

Lauradoll

Hey I tried it last night with snirnoff ice bottles......then got ordered to bed!! Hope Santa was good to everyone. I wish he'd brought me a fool proof hang over cure. Bleurgh.

jambo

lauire,

get you're celf down here for new year. com wed night i'm sure we'll have loadsa daft bandsmen out in not so sunny redcar for a senses numbing session in leo's £2.50 a tripple meths! lovely

c ya :shock: