Hello from the IOM!

Obi one Tromboni

Hi, seems this is the most logical place to make my first post. My name is Mark, i'm 20 and i live in the isle of man! i play trombone in my local brass band, youth - orchestra,wind orchestra, swingband - , Wind orchestra, big band and symphony orchestra. BTW, anyone else here from the IOM?! and i know there are some of you from BF here too, so hi!:D

manx_yessir

Obi one Tromboni said:
Hi, seems this is the most logical place to make my first post. My name is Mark, i'm 20 and i live in the isle of man! i play trombone in my local brass band, youth - orchestra,wind orchestra, swingband - , Wind orchestra, big band and symphony orchestra. BTW, anyone else here from the IOM?! and i know there are some of you from BF here too, so hi!:D

Hi and welcome. As you've probably guessed I'm also from IOM. I managed to escape over three years ago now though and am now punishing Yorkshire with my presence!
Which band do you play for, by the way?

Obi one Tromboni

Onchan silver band ( yes we are still here ... just ;) ) and we're on the up - we've a new conductor and we're making good progress - didn't even finnish last in the guild last year! :biggrin: