hello fellow members

daveredhead

Member
My name is Dave Redhead, i could not think of a alternative name when i signed up, still used to Slate and chalk, or semaphore for long distance messages.Although Iwas born and raised in Halifax, I now live in Banbury Oxon, and have played Sop for Brackley and District band 1st sec, for 30yrs,I am self employed plumber, with two grown ups for son and daughter, and play Badminton when ever work and band allow,Not given so much info for years,I feel as if i am the Grandfather of the web site, so tend to keep out of some of the topics. Also feels like i am writing to a lonely hearts club, But if any one wants a single sop playing plumber, am always open for offers:biggrin:
 

tam-tam2

Member
Hello Mr Redhead, I was the rep player at the Whits if you remember me, glad there is another badminton player on here!!
 

daveredhead

Member
tam-tam2 said:
Hello Mr Redhead, I was the rep player at the Whits if you remember me, glad there is another badminton player on here!!
Of course i remember, one always remembers good players, and please call me Dave, will be wychavon, proudly showing off my tMP tee shirt.:clap:
 

Phil

New Member
i love badminton... just nowhere to play it really i hate tiny villages nothing to do... and i used to be a sop player... till they put me on horn
 

daveredhead

Member
Phil said:
i love badminton... just nowhere to play it really i hate tiny villages nothing to do... and i used to be a sop player... till they put me on horn
I play with my son on sunday evenings at the local sports centre, and at his badminton club when no band practice, glad they kept you on the Eb line up anyway, we are becoming a rare breed Ebs i mean:biggrin:
 

Phil

New Member
i know tis a terrible waste... we'll soon be extinct! oh no!! we have a tennis club in the town area but not a badminton one
 

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
I line-judged an international badminton match once between Wales and Scotland. Used to play often many years ago Tim - Underwood LC, but then changed to playing squash. Now there's a game for ya...;)
 

daveredhead

Member
TheMusicMan said:
I line-judged an international badminton match once between Wales and Scotland. Used to play often many years ago Tim - Underwood LC, but then changed to playing squash. Now there's a game for ya...;)
I am impressed:p steps back in amazement, such class. I am too old for Squash, it affects my sop playing,and my ticker suffers asc well:oops:
 
Top