Hello all from the land downunder!

chippy

Hi All

Just wanted to introduce myself, being new to tmp and all!

I play cornet for Boroondara Brass (www.boroondarabrass.org) in Melbourne, Australia. Been playing cornet for about 11 years or so and still love it!

I'm a hard core brass band nerd (hence joining this forum!), and proud of it!

Hello to all you other brass band nerds out there. I look forward to getting to know some of you on this site.

Katie

Bungle

Just don't mention the cricket! Anything better than a white wash will be a good result for England.

chippy

I don't do cricket! I tend to tune out when the ashes are on. But I am patriotic so GO AUSSIES!!!!! :clap:

Okiedokie of Oz

Well, she's one up on me. I tune out sports, and I am not that patriotic when it comes to sport. Welcome to the big leagues, it's a bit different to Spitty, eh?

PinkElephant

YO CHIPPIE! go aussies!!!

and i will pass on the cricket too....im an AFL fan...GO THE DOCKERS! (an aussie footy team)

im in WA. if you post on spitvalve you will know me as suzie ;)

so yeah. G'Day!

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Well - it's Wales v's Australia today in the awesome Millennium stadium today - any ideas as to the outcome...? Or is that a daft question to be asking an ozzy...:)

PinkElephant

Well - it's Wales v's Australia today in the awesome Millennium stadium today - any ideas as to the outcome...? Or is that a daft question to be asking an ozzy...:)

are you talking rugby? pass. the only sport i follow is AFL...out footy.

but yes. australia will win.

chippy

Hi Suzie...i do post on Spitty. And you might know me as 'dontjudgeme' - I play in Boroondara with Josh! And others of course but I believe you know Josh!

DMBabe

Supporting Member
Hello!

Thought I'd say hi as I'm one of the few people who's online at the same time as you, but at least it's sensible o'clock where you are, not ungodly am as it is here!!

Should explain I'm on nightshift in the Coronary Care unit of the main referral hospital for Scotland and thanks to the skills of the team all of the patients are asleep and all the random jobs are done for a wee while, so am doing random stuff of my own!!!

Nice to join hands across the world! Tootle loud enough and we might hear you!!!
:D ;) :tup

XXX

PinkElephant

Hi Suzie...i do post on Spitty. And you might know me as 'dontjudgeme' - I play in Boroondara with Josh! And others of course but I believe you know Josh!

yes actually i do! every six months or so he comes out west to visit his family....who play with us. as a result we are lucky enough to have josh join us for a couple of weeks!!! alwyas great fun when he does.