YORKSHIRE CHAMPIONSHIP SECTION BAND
Have vacancy's for

Euph or Barri
Bass Trom
Solo Trom
Ebb or Bbb Bass

Cornet (Seat dipendent on aplicant)
Sop

Were near the M62 and main train line for Manchester/Leeds and just over the hill from Skipton/littlebourgh.
please pm me for more info on the positions and the band.
:hiwere a fun family village band.:guiness
Rick Cowens on 07814739791 or rcowenselectrical@hotmail.co.uk
Steve Gardner on 07813 110126 or gardner.admin@btopenworld.com

Blossom

HEBDEN BRIDGE BRASS BAND

Have vacancies for

Euph or Bari
Bass Trom
Solo Trom
Ebb or Bbb Bass
Cornet (Seat dependant on applicant)
Sop
We're near the M62 and main train line for Manchester/Leeds and just over the hill from Skipton/Littleborough.
Please pm me for more info on the positions and the band.
:hiWe're a fun family village band.:guiness

No offence meant but I have taken the liberty of correcting the above advert. Please use your spell check before posting information. You are not doing your band any favours by publishing information containing so many errors.:hammer

No offence meant but I have taken the liberty of correcting the above advert. Please use your spell check before posting information. You are not doing your band any favours by publishing information containing so many errors.:hammer

Thanks very kind of you! i do use the spell checker but as it isn't correct it obversely doesn't work. it also pointed out that offence or you wrote is offense, which is correct???

anyways Thanks

Rick Cowens

Blossom

Thanks very kind of you! i do use the spell checker but as it isn't correct it obversely doesn't work. it also pointed out that offence or you wrote is offense, which is correct???

anyways Thanks

Rick Cowens

According to Collins English Dictionary 'offence' is correct - also obversely should be spelt 'obviously' !! - don't beat yourself up about it, just get the dictionary out :tup

According to Collins English Dictionary 'offense' is correct - also obversely should be splat 'obviously' !! - don't beat yourself up about it, just get the dictionary out :tup

this page is about recruiting players not criticize spelling mistakes, some people do have too much time on there hands!!! you related to dobxdave?? seem to like picking up on my messages.:rolleyes:

ANYWAY BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE!!

Matthew

According to Collins English Dictionary 'offence' is correct - also obversely should be spelt 'obviously' !! - don't beat yourself up about it, just get the dictionary out :tup

Good grief, I think someone should wind their neck in! :rolleyes:

Good luck with recruiting, Rick. :)

Blossom

I was not trying to cause any offence whatsoever. Trying to give a bit of guidance really.
If your band is seeking to recruit players, don't you want to give as good an impression as possible, should that not also include the advert ? If you were advertising in the BB or BBW etc. they would make sure the text was correct - is posting something on a chat room site an excuse for not checking for mistakes ? doesn't it matter on here what impression we are giving to anyone in the world who may go online and read tMP?

I give up - after all we're only amateurs - over and out.

Bye the way - check the above for mistakes 'cause I haven't bothered.

towse1972

Wow! How very, very rude! :oops:

WoodenFlugel

Staff member
Ahem, this is a recuitment thread, lets talk about the finer points of the written english language elsewhere shall we? :)

Bass Trom position now filled thanxs for all applicants!!
anyone wish to apply for any of the other positions please pm me or contacts are above.

Thanks

Rick Cowens

The band would like to welcome back Kelly Hayes to the band on Flugle!:clap:
This is a great step forward with a key seat filled by such a talented player!! Welcome Back!!!
we are still looking to fill a couple more vacancy's:
Euph
Barri
Solo Trom
Ebb Bass
Cornet
Sop

HEBDEN BRIDGE BRASS BAND
Have vacancy's for

Euph
Barri
Solo Trom
Ebb Bass
Cornet (Seat dependent on applicant)
Sop
Tuned Perc

Were near the M62 and main train line for Manchester/Leeds and just over the hill from Skipton/littlebourgh.
:hiwere a fun family village band.:guiness

HEBDEN BRIDGE BRASS BAND
Have vacancy's for

Euph
Barri
Solo Trom
Ebb Bass
Sop
Tuned Perc

?were a fun family village band.?

HEBDEN BRIDGE BRASS BAND
After recently recruiting 2 Quality players in Gareth Davies on Bass Trom and Kelly Hayes on Flugle we have a few more to fill befor the up and coming contest/ concert season

Euph (Seat dependent on applicant)
Solo Trom
Ebb Bass
Sop
Tuned Perc

Were near the M62 and main train line for Manchester/Leeds/ Huddersfield and just over the hill from Skipton/littlebourgh.
were a fun family village band.

HEBDEN BRIDGE BRASS BAND
Require the Following players:

Euph (Seat dependent on applicant)
Solo Trom
Sop
Tuned Perc

Were near the M62 and main train line for Manchester/Leeds/ Huddersfield and just over the hill from Skipton/littlebourgh.
MD Sandy Smith
were a fun family village band.

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.