Hayley Westenra &.....

paddo

Hayley Westenra will be in concert with the Innovate Skelmanthorpe band on the 10th June 2006 at Huddersfield Town Hall.

Tickets are available from the Kirklees Booking office on 01484 223200, there are still some tickets left but if you would like to see this amazing singer (and band!) please don't hesitate.

Ticket prices are from £10 - £18

Or if you would prefer you can pm me with your details

or follow this link where you can print off an order form.

http://s109704518.websitehome.co.uk/hayley.html

Thanks

Mark

Jen

My housemates took their mum to a similar concert last year and thought it was fantastic....:clap: :clap:

Jen

I went to the Katherine Jenkins one - also v good. But the one my housemates went to was Hayley Westenra with Pennine Brass I think.

paddo

there are not many tickets left guys and gals so if you are interested dont delay and book today!

markyboy

VenusTromster said:
Surley you could remember, wasn't it your band pennine, or am I confused and you don't play for them?

Sorry, it was a little joke which didn't quite come off!

I tried to put one of those 'wink thingys' at the end but they never seem to work for me?

Yes I do play for Pennine and the concert we did with Hayley was fantastic. I got to speak to her afterwards and she is one lovely young lady.

I'm sure it will be a great concert

dyl

paddo said:
was it Katherine Jenkins by any chance??
Any band that can afford to get Jenkins for a gig must be seriously loaded, if the figures I've heard she's charging (even for something like Wales' NAtional Eisteddfod in her home town) are to go by. Shocking.

Sorry to hijack your thread paddo - best of luck with the gig.

Last edited:
markyboy said:
Sorry, it was a little joke which didn't quite come off!

I tried to put one of those 'wink thingys' at the end but they never seem to work for me?

Yes I do play for Pennine and the concert we did with Hayley was fantastic. I got to speak to her afterwards and she is one lovely young lady.

I'm sure it will be a great concert

Ah right! I know what yoou mean I can't seem to get the smilies up. Thought it was a strange comment as I helped you out on the day on the trom section. It was a great concert and fantastic to sit on stage whilst listening to her.

dyl said:
Any band that can afford to get Jenkins for a gig must be seriously loaded, if the figures I've heard she's charging (even for something like Wales' NAtional Eisteddfod in her home town) are to go by. Shocking.

Sorry to hijack your thread paddo - best of luck with the gig.

Well, I guess you're probably right, but you charge ticket prices to suit.
I'd pay 18 nicker to listen to her (and us of course!) - she's crackin'

It was interesting to hear that the Jose Carreras and Katheryn Jenkins concert tour has been cancelled - they were due to perform at the Galpharm stadium the day before but I gather tickets weren't selling well.

All you people looking for an alternative come along and listen us instead :D

We're actually accompanying her with some numbers as well as her just appearing with us .