Have you seen this? . . .

Roger Thorne

jameshowell said:
are we any nearer them being produced?
Unfortunately James . . . No! As the original post stated:

2. Send an e-mail to me confirming your pre-order together with the quantities you require and your full name and postal address (e-mail button available at bottom of this post)
The poll is showing a false reading at the moment against the actual e-mails received, which is the confirmation we require.

Poll:
Lapel Badge 17 - actual e-mail confirmations 8.
Tie 3 - actual e-mail confirmations 1.
Badge and Tie 26 - actual e-mail confirmations 11.

As an example, we were looking at a minimum order for badges of about 200, so unless there is a substantial increase in the demand for these items by the end of September we will unfortunately have to 'knock it on the head'.

:cry:

2nd man down

Staff member
me too, it'd certainly help us identify each other at contests and stuff!! Come on tMPers, get your orders in NOW!!!

flugelgal

2nd man down said:
me too, it'd certainly help us identify each other at contests and stuff!! Come on tMPers, get your orders in NOW!!!
Can't you get your BOC Bro Fan Club to order some? That would boost the numbers, surely! :wink:

jameshowell

Surely out of the *dives to main page to check current figure...* 2685 users currently registered to the forum, a mere 200 would be willing to purchase lapel badges etc to publicise to the world that they spend all of their waking hours on tMP...?

Save The tMP Lapel Badges!!!

super_sop

Supporting Member
just sent in my order, and as is the fashion these days, my sig has been modified to say that i suport the two hundred!

PeterBale

Staff member
Roger's going to be away for the next fortnight, but let's keep the campaign going - he's had my confirmation :wink: