Hate football? Your chance to sound off

lynchie

Fishsta said:
ScrapingtheBottom said:
Just defending the national sport:

The national sport is Cricket... :roll:

I think they may be a redundant point seeing as football is the nation's most popular sport, and therefore in a practical sense has become the national sport...

Accidental

Supporting Member
Dave Payn said:
anyone who hates football and football talk can sound off here and let off steam! This is YOUR forum.......
no football lovers allowed? ;-) ;-)
Can't you lot read? :evil:

Theres more than 10 pro-footie threads cluttering the place up already - go and post in one of them please! :wink:

akwarose

we dont want chocolate!! just get out of our non football loving thread!!!!

.......................is it milk chocolate?!?!
:wink:

*must keep thinking to myself 'It's a family forum'*
Deep Breaths - Deep Breaths - Calm Thoughts - etc.*

:evil: :evil: :evil: AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Tonight, i planned to spend an enjoyable social evening in Warehouse in huddersfield - singing Karaoke - having a laugh because i go back to sheffield next week, only for me not to be able to sing!!!

Usually, the club isn't so busy - Today (yesterday, because it's past twelve now), the place was filled with drunken *beep* football supporters.

My friend, Stevie, did the first song, his usual opener, La Bamba - and received a kind of sympathetic clap from the few lesser drunks before returning to his seat. After Stevie, were two drunken oafs and their song - Vindaloo. the whole place went mad - there were airhorns blowing, people chanting and a general hubbub.

The night got worse and worse - the only music that the football lot could manage were 'Three Lions [98]' and any whose chorus included 'na na na' - One poor lad was singing, very tunefully, a ballad of some kind only for a moron at the back of the club to begin belting out the airhorn and start the chant of 'na na, na na na, na na na na - England!' while he was singing.

I'm just fed up to the back teeth of England supporters - the student accommodation where I live is packed to the rafters with french people and after Englands defeat, none of them said anything to me aside from one lad, Alexis, pointing it out to me in a humourous way rather than shouting it into my face.

For *beep*'s sake! England have come second in the group stage!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a more general note - Rugby
Why isn't rugby England's national sport? - at least we are good at it! World Champions I believe! or is it that to a drunk scally, the idea of throwing an oddly shaped backwards in order to go forwards too complicated?

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Rant over - for now ...

Product tMP members are discussing