has anyone got an older sister on here

Naomi McFadyen

cooool...

Nooo, I have an older bro but he wouldnt touch this forum or anything to do with brass bands with a barge poll! :lol:

lynchie

I have an older sister... but the chances of her having anything to do with banding are slim to sod all...

I have an older sister, not much between us, just 17 months,

she is a member of the same band as me and she has given me the most precious, beautiful niece in the world!

flugelgal

I don't have one but I am one, and I'd just like to say that older sisters are the best siblings that one can have! :D

bigmamabadger

I am the big sister. :twisted: I have 4 little siblings and one of them posts on here. Lots. :roll:
Having said that, I'm the shortest one of the lot so they all patronise me these days. They pat me on the head and nod understandingly when I have a senior moment. :p
BigSister Badger
xx

Big Twigge

I'm a little big sister and a big little sister and so also a sufferer of middle child syndrome. All sympathy greatly received.

Both siblings are registered on here although one is not very active!

TuTuKu

flugelgal said:
I don't have one but I am one, and I'd just like to say that older sisters are the best siblings that one can have! :D
ditto all the way to the moon and back! I hav a little bro... he sits next to me at band. I'm top man n he's bumper up! wooooo! things have a habit of getting a bit heated....

JessopSmythe

bigmamabadger said:
I am the big sister. :twisted: I have 4 little siblings and one of them posts on here. Lots. :roll:
Having said that, I'm the shortest one of the lot so they all patronise me these days. They pat me on the head and nod understandingly when I have a senior moment. :p
BigSister Badger
xx
Those senior moments seem to be getting more frequent :wink: In fact you could say that we tend to look surprised now at your more lucid moments!

For example, You actually have three siblings, not four.
I rest my case

flugelgal

JessopSmythe said:
For example, You actually have three siblings, not three.
I rest my case
And I think you have made it quite clear that she said three in the first place... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bigmamabadger

Now I'm totally confused. i know there's far too many of us and you know I can't count to 18 without taking my socks off.
i shall have a Horlicks to calm down. With a large shot of Baileys in it.
Old F**t Badger
xx

Will the Sec

Big Twigge said:
I'm a little big sister and a big little sister and so also a sufferer of middle child syndrome. All sympathy greatly received.

Both siblings are registered on here although one is not very active!
Aah, the thought of being the middle child of three...

Certainly more preferable than being the middle child of 7!

(And I was the only brass player until LBB took up the cornet late in the day...)

mikelyons

Supporting Member
I am the eldest of four. All the others are girls and not one of them could carry a tune in a bucket.

This goes to prove that it's always best first time around :twisted: