Happy Birthday Warder!

NAS

Happy birthday to Paul Warder (bass trom at Leyland for those of you who dont know).

Now... would anyone like to hazzard a guess as to how old this young looking chap is? :D

RACH YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO ANSWER :p . He he...

Darth_Tuba

Well he can't be too far past 50! :wink: I actually do know the answer, as I distinctly remember we had a tuesday night concert last year in which it was announced to the whole audience. Plus Rach told me the other day! :lol:

NAS

Brassbones said:
Stop agonising folks, I'm 31
:? :? :? :? :? He he...

Lets hope there is no one on TMP from the concert where your age was announced last year :wink: . He he... Happy birthday FP!

Aidan

happy birthday mr erder.
Don't worry iv got some site updates to send you soon (with attatchments et all :p) I know you've been missing them.

I was going to hazard a guess at 46 :shock: o well ;);)

Brassbones

Nadia said:
happy birthday mr erder.
Don't worry iv got some site updates to send you soon (with attatchments et all :p) I know you've been missing them.

I was going to hazard a guess at 46 :shock: o well ;);)
"£$!"&£$*£$%("£$(%"£$%!!!!!! :x

NAS

Ive got to say im disapointed in the lack of people wishing Warder a happy birthday :( ... Come on... get it in now, hes not got many birthdays left :p . MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

akwarose

happy birfday. hope u had a good one, and 31?!?!?! i thought u were younger than that.....until i put my glasses on :p

only jokin :wink:

Bassbones

I can't believe I forgot mate Sorry :oops: My only saving grace is that with extra years you have on me you probably didn't remember either.Unless of course Rach Reminded you :D All the best

twigglet

Belated birthday wishes mr warder...hope you got suitably merry and had a lovely curry (which you probably forgot ordering and eating and had to be reminded the next day by rach!)

Yeah and I know how old you are, but even I'm not that mean... 39 :twisted: