Happy Birthday to ....

Di

17th Feb.
What about me? I'm still exactly ** for another two days - which category do I fit in to?
Happy Birthday Mr Moderator
Happy Birthday to you. :lol: :lol:

Feel free to copy the song and add your own name on your special day. :wink: :D

dyl

Cheers guys! :oops:

When I clicked on this link, I thought it was gonna be the lyrics to that Farm song from a few years ago!

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Have a good 'un matey.. thanks to you for all your help and support here on tMP. Have a pint on me - I'll pay for it at Swansea :)

J

twigglet

Happy Birthday Dyl, hope you have a good one. Next time I come to Deiniolen (which I will do one of these days when I'm at home) I'll get you a pint. Don't let me forget...as if you would :lol:

PeterBale

Staff member
Keppler said:
Happy birthday Mr. Dyl..

Have an anti-biotic courtesty of me...
Why, what have you got against "biotics" :?: :wink: :lol:

Have a good day, dyl, and make sure you get a special welsh-cake with a candle on it :!:

Aidan

dyl said:

When I clicked on this link, I thought it was gonna be the lyrics to that Farm song from a few years ago!
I thought it was going to be a Rolph Harris thread :( throughly dissapointed ;);)
have a good one :D

Di

dyl said:
No need to be embarrassed, everybody's got one (well at least one, some of course, have an official and unofficial one), so perahaps we could turn this into a "Happy Birthday to ...." thread and folks can stick their own names in on their birthday?

Over to you Mr Mods (if I've not offended too much that is! :wink: )

jameshowell

Dinie said:
so perahaps we could turn this into a "Happy Birthday to ...." thread and folks can stick their own names in on their birthday?
I like the sound of that...

(not that it's my 18th tomorow or anything :roll: )

Di

jameshowell said:
Dinie said:
so perahaps we could turn this into a "Happy Birthday to ...." thread and folks can stick their own names in on their birthday?
I like the sound of that...

(not that it's my 18th tomorow or anything :roll: )
Ok, on standby, ready to sing tomorrow! :D