Happy Birthday to Me

mikelyons

Supporting Member
I just thought I'd announce to the world that today is my birthday.

I am 48 and well on the way to getting rat-legged! :guiness
 

Di

Active Member
If you can still read this then you obviously haven't had enough yet!!! :D

have a happy birthday!!!!
 

mikelyons

Supporting Member
How lucky am I that I don't suffer from morning afters - got well laced last night and feeling fine this lovely morning :D :D
They don't call whisky the water of life for nothing
 

mikelyons

Supporting Member
Thank you Jo and everyone else.

I had a fab day - at the cinema - 3 films : Garfield, Spiderman 2 and finally Thunderbirds!

Lovely digi cam as a present. I'll be taking lots of photos at Harrogate and lots of vids as well on the Vid Cam I got for xmas. Watch out tMPers, Mike "David Bailey (I can cut the head off anybody)" Lyons is on his way! :D :D
 

Naomi McFadyen

New Member
Happy belated birthday...
I would take the mikky outta your age, but I won't, as I only *just* get away with doing that to my folks!

;-)
 

mikelyons

Supporting Member
Naruco said:
Happy belated birthday...
I would take the mikky outta your age, but I won't, as I only *just* get away with doing that to my folks!

;-)

Just remember - I'll be armed with a camera at Harrogate! :twisted: Any unseemly comments about aged bass players will result in pictorial revenge! :D
 

mikelyons

Supporting Member
There'll be other occasions :)

Shame, I was looking forward to meeting some of my fellow tMPers :( Though I may have sort of met you already - I was at a Leyland rehearsal a few months back when Frank Hughes was trying out a piece. Frank has been giving me composition lessons!
 

Naomi McFadyen

New Member
I'm sure you'll meet up wit plenty of tMPers at Harrogate still :)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! Cool.... Maan, that seems ages ago Frank was down with his piece! Hope the lessons are going ok.
You'll have to come over to see us in concert later on in the year and introduce yourself... or London would be a good weekend away at the Finals! :lol: (a belated birthday treat to yaself? :lol: )

Soooo, how does it feel being 48!?! :lol: :p
Both my parents are over 50, sooo, I know whats to come ahead :lol:

:p ;-)
 

mikelyons

Supporting Member
Naruco said:
I'm sure you'll meet up wit plenty of tMPers at Harrogate still :)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! Cool.... Maan, that seems ages ago Frank was down with his piece! Hope the lessons are going ok.
You'll have to come over to see us in concert later on in the year and introduce yourself... or London would be a good weekend away at the Finals! :lol: (a belated birthday treat to yaself? :lol: )

Well, Work permitting we'll see. Give my regards to Bill Carter when you next see him. Tell him I still make mistakes, but I'm learning to cope.:)

Naruco said:
Soooo, how does it feel being 48!?! :lol: :p
Both my parents are over 50, sooo, I know whats to come ahead :lol:
:p ;-)

I've been wondering that myself :) Doesn't feel any different to 84, really! :eek:

You've got all of this to look forward to. :p So don't get too smug :twisted:
 

Naomi McFadyen

New Member
Will pass on your regards to Bill no worries :)



and yes, I do have all this to come, and I'm sure my kids will be taking the micky out of me, and rightly so :lol: but, that's a lonnnng way off just now :lol:
 

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.

 
 
Top