Happy Birthday to Me Also

Andy_Euph

Just thought i'd fish for happy birthday's too, am 19 2moro, tis also the town fair day...cue lots and lots of drinking :guiness

Di

Happy Birthday Andy. Have a good one.

And i'll say Happy Birthday on Vickitorious's behalf, as she's away for the week. !

mikelyons

Supporting Member
I'm glad something else good happend on my birthday besides me!

Glad I'm not 19 again. I couldn't go through LL THAT AGAIN :)

sORRY, i FORGIT. Hippo Birdy 2 u 2

mikelyons

Supporting Member
Have you noticed that OTD is very quiet about this day? NOTHING happend and NOBODY FAMOUS was born :(

lynchie

Well, this makes a change from being late... Happy Birthday for tomorrow! Hope you enjoy being 19, although you should realise that in just a year you'll be 20, and people will expect you to act like an adult... :wink:

bigmamabadger

Happy Birthday (And to MikeLyons too)

Happy Birthday to you
Squashed tomatoes and stew
You look like a monkey
And you act like one too :lol:

Just reliving my own misspent youth with Stewpot and Junior Choice. Although one of you is too young and the other too old to remember that.
Those were the days. I've got all me own teeth you know. Well I say my own, I did have to buy one of them.

Big Old Badger
xx

flugelgal

And a happy birthday to you today (not that you'll be anywhere near a computer due to the town fair methinks!)

mikelyons

Supporting Member
bigmamabadger said:
Happy Birthday (And to MikeLyons too)

Just reliving my own misspent youth with Stewpot and Junior Choice. Although one of you is too young and the other too old to remember that.
Those were the days. I've got all me own teeth you know. Well I say my own, I did have to buy one of them.

Big Old Badger
xx
Cheek! I remember it well! (I was ever the late developer :oops: )

mikelyons

Supporting Member
Andy_Euph said:
well must say has been one of the crapest birthday's i've had
Well Andy, If it's any consolation, I've had more of them than you have. Birthdays always suck in midsummer - everybody goes away.

:(

mikelyons said:
Have you noticed that OTD is very quiet about this day? NOTHING happend and NOBODY FAMOUS was born :(
Somebody famous on tMP shares your birthday! - Stephen2001.

He was 21 on Sat 31st July!

As his mother I always regret not calling him Bill.................'cos we got him at the end of the month :wink:

Belated Happy returns to Mike & Andy.

Janet

mikelyons

Supporting Member
Wow! Somebody famous indeed. Congrats Stephen. You're only 21 once - just as well! :)

Less than two years to the big 5 0! :shock:

Dave Payn

mikelyons said:
I did mention in the OTD thread that I don't have regular access to a PC of a weekend (I will do when I move to Arran in October) so I was fishing for people to take it over during that period, or indeed, anyone wishing to contribute to it at anytime is more than welcome! ;-) ;-)

Was it your birthday too? Happy belated birthday (and to Andy and Stephen!)