Happy Birthday Drummer Gurl!!

lynchie

Although she's apparently locked in the "Person before" thread, I just thought I'd be observant and notice it was drummer gurl's 15th birthday today! Happy Birthday!!

drummergurl

cheers guys! :D

although my b-day would be better if i wasnt still feelin ill, although good point is i am feeling better than i did yesterday! :D

prezzies ive got are franz ferdinand album and £15

Liz Courts

drummergurl said:
although my b-day would be better if i wasnt still feelin ill, although good point is i am feeling better than i did yesterday! :D
Awww...it's never good to feel ill on your birthday :( - get well soon!!! :D

Happy Birthday Sarah!!!!!!!

(and say happy birthday to baby david too! hehe)

although her mum did tel me it was her birthday a few weeks back when we had to reorganise our sectional cause of my workage tonight, i compleely forgot it was today. Happy Birthday anyways sarah!

Andy_Euph

Happy Birthday...one year closer to legally being able to drink...although that takes the fun out of it :D

Happy Birthday :!:

drummergurl

LOL ok aimee ill tell "baby david"!! in fact ill just show him your post when he gets in :D :p

ok update on my prezzies, coz i have nothing better to tell you all about. so in addition to the CD and the £15, i now have, a winnie the pooh bag, a ratchet (very likely to be on a trip to our youth band on saturday), some sweets, a puzzle book, a st helens RLFC teddy bear!!!! and best of the lot, A BADGE!!!! that says "I'm 15" on it

drummergurl said:
LOL ok aimee ill tell "baby david"!! in fact ill just show him your post when he gets in :D :p

a ratchet (very likely to be on a trip to our youth band on saturday)
aww tel him im buy him a coke on sunday...and that goes for you too l'il missy! I suppose i could ask for ice & lemon seeing as it's your birthday!

Sarah don't let it loose round the band in Cartoon Music...it might fall into the hands of a certain Amy who might break it by accident!

Lauradoll

Eek sorry Sarah!! Hope you had a great day!

And whoever said she's getting nearer the legal age to drink....nothing stops this one! Believe me!! :D

Liz Courts

Hehehe...that could have been slightly annoying if she got served and you didn't!! (I'm sure something like that's happened to me before...I just wish I had a better memory so I could tell you about it! :? )