Happy 21st Birthday Naruco!

The Cornet King

Naomi is 21 today :p

Happy Birthday and have a good un! :guiness

Have a drink or 3 on me! All the best...wow...ancient now! :lol:

:wink:

Naomi McFadyen

Thanks for the messages so far guys... I'm touched, no! Seriously I am! (espcially Chris', Jez' and Iains messages!) I'd like to especially point out these lovely 3 gents, that you do have this day to come when you hit 21, so, be prepared for my come back :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

;-)

Well Worth It

Was thinking about slipping an old joke in, but seeing as I'm older than you it made me feel all upset. :cry:
Pace yourself today. The serious drinking comes to town tomorrow.
:guiness :guiness :guiness :guiness :guiness :guiness :guiness :guiness :guiness :guiness :guiness :guiness :guiness :guiness :guiness :guiness :guiness :guiness :guiness

Naomi McFadyen

:lol: Hey mate!
Nooo, don't worry about the jokes... I laugh them off very easily ;-) honest! Had drummergurl really rubbing it in last night on MSN... She even has a new nick for me! :lol:

Looking forward to tomorrow night...
See you then! :D

:bounce :guiness :bounce :guiness :mrgreen: :hammer

Naomi McFadyen

Cheers mate... Not belated... early in fact! as I was born at 1.50pm
Yes, I have to behave myself and act like an adult... HA!... *bursts out laughing*

;-) 8)

Big Twigge

Happy Birthday Naomi! :D
Party all day long.......I advise drink, karaoke and dancing in large quantities :guiness :bounce :mrgreen: yey!!

rutty

My old Nana would no doubt have been singing:

"21 today, 21 today, you've got the key of the door, never been 21 before..."

Not sure if you've got any older relatives to sing that for you, so I thought that I would ;)

Happy birthday :)

trombelle

:D Happy Bithday Naomi!!! :D

will buy you drink tomorrow if i see you!! (i say 'buy', i mean give you a s**tload of tokens for jaks! :wink: )

anyway hun, have a good one!!!
:guiness

Naomi McFadyen

Oh I'm havin a great time! :lol:
The fun is yet to come! BAND! followed by CURRYYYY!

;-)

not belated yet Seedhouse... I was born in an hour! :lol: