Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary

Big Twigge

To cornetgirl and beaker aka Rachel and Ian.

Who'd have thought that a year ago the tmp band were playing at their first wedding. You gotthe right year, it's horrible weather today!!

Congratulations and lots of love to you both xx

Di

Big Twigge said:
To cornetgirl and beaker aka Rachel and Ian.

Who'd have thought that a year ago the tmp band were playing at their first wedding. You gotthe right year, it's horrible weather today!!

Congratulations and lots of love to you both xx
Is this a slip of the fingers, or Big Twigges prediction of the future? ;):eek:

Ah the tMP bands first wedding. ;)

Congrats Ian and Rachel. May you have many, many more years happiness together. :)

Big Twigge

Di said:
Is this a slip of the fingers, or Big Twigges prediction of the future? ;):eek:

Ah the tMP bands first wedding. ;)

Congrats Ian and Rachel. May you have many, many more years happiness together. :)

I realised that it could read wrongly as I wrote it, but was too lazy to reword it!

The Cornet King

Can't believe its a year since the first ever tMP wedding band were playing. And what a band we were!!
Does anyone else who was there, still have a good chuckle at the (now infamous) rugby team and there 'entertainment':p That wont be forgotten in a hurry!

Congratulations Ian and Rachel, i'm sure there will be many more anniversaries to come.

All the best and love to you both.

Big Twigge

The Cornet King said:
Can't believe its a year since the first ever tMP wedding band were playing. And what a band we were!!
Does anyone else who was there, still have a good chuckle at the (now infamous) rugby team and there 'entertainment':p That wont be forgotten in a hurry!

Congratulations Ian and Rachel, i'm sure there will be many more anniversaries to come.

All the best and love to you both.

.....The found memories of the rugby team....I can't believe I lost all those photos..... Has anybody else got copies??!!

The Cornet King

Big Twigge said:
.....The found memories of the rugby team....I can't believe I lost all those photos..... Has anybody else got copies??!!

You lost them!?...tut tut.

I dont think there is much need for photos, the images stick well in the old memory *shudder*...i wonder if Graham Walker has got over the shock of seeing Margaret dancing up there with them yet!

Big Twigge

The Cornet King said:
You lost them!?...tut tut.

I dont think there is much need for photos, the images stick well in the old memory *shudder*...i wonder if Graham Walker has got over the shock of seeing Margaret dancing up there with them yet!
I had my phone - terrible, terrible, terrible behaviour....rumour has it that they'd heard about the photos...

I'd forgotten about that - brilliant, who's getting married next?

sparkling_quavers

The Cornet King said:

haha, that was certainly entertaining! congrats Rachel and Ian :tup

Ruthless

Hear Hear to the above congratulations. I can't believe the last year has gone so quickly. All the best for your future together. Are you getting the tMP wedding band together again for your 10th Anniversary? Not long to go ;)

Rach and Ian have gone back to their honeymoon retreat in the lakes for a few days.

We were talking about the Rugby players last weekend when we were playing for Simons (Euph at R&I wedding) Wedding last weekend!!

No-one seems to have any photos of the entertainment...Not fair (Not that they were really my type I prefer the skinny cyclist type:p )