H a p p y Birthday to............

Raspberry

H a p p y Birthday to..............Scraping the Bottom!!! who is *ahem* years old today.

Many h a p p y returns on your birthday Chris on behalf of your band colleagues at BBD!!! :D

Have a good one - I know you had a few yesterday after playing your solo at the contest and I'm sure you'll be having a few more today. :guiness

lynchie

Happy Birthday Chris! But you better watch it, one of these days you'll get old enough that you fancy going out and getting a job! :D

Bariman

With all these birthday wishes going around I 'd like to point out that it's mine on 16 July. :D Age - not specified!

Please send all presents :tup in plain brown wrappings c/o The SA Chelmsford!

Thank you

:D :D

2nd man down

Staff member
Bariman said:
With all these birthday wishes going around I 'd like to point out that it's mine on 16 July. :D Age - not specified!

Please send all presents :tup in plain brown wrappings c/o The SA Chelmsford!

Thank you

:D :D
You usually only receive things in plain brown wrappings? :wink:

ScrapingtheBottom

Thanks alot peeps! :oops: :D

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, but I was on the way to the wonderful research facility near warrington where I am to spend the rest of July (inside!!!).

Boo.

Liz Courts

Ooops, forgot about this one!! I started to create a pretty "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" message yesterday evening, but it was too much for my computer to take, and it crashed :shock: ...and then I had to go to band!!

So...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

for yesterday! :D :D :D