Greetings from Spain

ffc.space

Hello everyone:

My name is Fernando and I live in Spain, so forgive my level of English.

I am a music teacher, composer and trombonist. I play at the AMC Puerollano Music Band in Spain.

I want to start playing the baritone horn, and as in my country it is an instrument that "DOES NOT EXIST", it has been the reason of wanting to be part of this community, to inform me and learn about this instrument and about brass bands in general.

Greetings

2nd tenor

Hello everyone:

My name is Fernando and I live in Spain, so forgive my level of English.

I am a music teacher, composer and trombonist. I play at the AMC Puerollano Music Band in Spain.

I want to start playing the baritone horn, and as in my country it is an instrument that "DOES NOT EXIST", it has been the reason of wanting to be part of this community, to inform me and learn about this instrument and about brass bands in general.

Greetings
Welcome to the forum. The Baritone is a nice choice and Trombonists often double (play both) on it or the Euphonium.

If Baritones aren’t used in Spain then it might be difficult for you to obtain one, however there some are Brass Bands in Continental Europe so it must be possible. Getting one from the U.K. will be expensive and some second hand sellers will be reluctant to post outside of the U K.

Tmp is quite a friendly place, post your questions and someone will almost always be able to help.

Last edited: