Green Wing

groovy

Has anyone been watching this - Friday nights on channel 4? I love it! Especially Sue (Michelle Gomez) who is hilarious. :-D

katharine

Me!

I've been watching Green Wing, it's great! :)

My favourite character is the lady who forgets everything, including her skirt and children!

Have missed a few episodes though, so lets hope a DVD comes out soon.

ps: A friend wanted me to name my tuba 'Flower' - if that helps!

groovy

mikelyons said:
Have you named your euph yet?
Yes! It was a very difficult decision to make but I decided on Fuzzy as suggested by flugelgal. It suited him best. All the suggestions were great!

katharine said:
I've been watching Green Wing, it's great! :)

My favourite character is the lady who forgets everything, including her skirt and children!

Have missed a few episodes though, so lets hope a DVD comes out soon.
Yes I love that character too! Here's hoping for a DVD...

groovy

YAY!!!!!!! How do you know? (bonehead) (not that I doubt you - just wondering)

Last edited:
Woo green wing woo
It's classic! from the makers of my all time fave- smack the pony! :cool:
I agree groovy, sue is hilarious! :lol:

Euph-Bari

Have to say its the worst attempt at comedy in a while, but still not as bad as some Jasper Carrot thing i saw the other night,
whats going on there? his stand up is just so funny, and this well, isn't!

bigcol

Here here - it's a classic. And very rude (what the staff liason was saying across the desk to the obnoxious anesthetist is one example) ;)

The only one who gets on my nerves is the nurse (who can't get off with anyone) with the 90's indie band haircut.

lynchie

I watched a couple and thought they were ok, but not amazing... haven't watched tv in 4 weeks though due to lack of tv at uni...

PeterBale

Staff member
I wasn't sure at first - found the speeded up bits annoying - but have become used to it now. I do tend to video it, and skip odd sections. I though the party sequence a couple of weeks back was the best so far.

bigmamabadger

I love it! But then it does have the highly fanciable Julian Rhind-Tutt (nice bod, shame about the name).
I particularly liked the one where Dr Statham "kidnaps" nasty Joanna to spice up their relationship. Class comedy.
However I can see that it's definitely one of those that either floats your boat or sinks it, it's an acquired taste.
BMB
xx