Grand Shield/Senior Cup/Senior Trophy -Who's going?

NAS

I will be there... hotel is booked alreay :D . My hotel is over the road so I can stumble back fairly easy :roll: .

drummergurl

ill be there, although i have a feeling that i have an orchestra rehearsal on the following day and ill have to get a band coach home, and have a hangover at orchestra. oh well theres no pleasure without a bit of pain

bassinthebathroom

I shall be in attendance for the whole weekend (well definitely the Saturday and Sunday morning) while E. Y. M. S. attempt to win the Grand Shield. Time shall tell.... :lol:

Naomi McFadyen

IcklePablo said:
I'll be there with Haydock, playing principle cornet! yey! : :eek:

I'm sure you mean PrinciPAL cornet.... get a dictionary, you'll see why ;-)

I'll be there with Leyland doing *beep* all in Grand Shield... fun :roll:

:lol: ;-)

Lauradoll

drummergurl said:
ill be there, although i have a feeling that i have an orchestra rehearsal on the following day and ill have to get a band coach home, and have a hangover at orchestra. oh well theres no pleasure without a bit of pain

No cocktails this time then Missy????

The BT massive will be there giving it large in the bar. My last contest with the band as well :cry: :cry: :cry: Glad to see the jock contingent will be there en mass!! Get in!!!

Bones

[quote="Lauradoll
The BT massive will be there giving it large in the bar. My last contest with the band as well :cry: :cry: :cry: Glad to see the jock contingent will be there en mass!! Get in!!![/quote]

See you in the bar then.

Cheers

Rich

Lauradoll

Bones said:
[quote="Lauradoll
The BT massive will be there giving it large in the bar. My last contest with the band as well :cry: :cry: :cry: Glad to see the jock contingent will be there en mass!! Get in!!!

See you in the bar then.

Cheers

Rich[/quote]

Your mission, should you choose to accept it is: Find a bar in Blackpool that sells the wonder drink Caperinia. Since you're not playing!! SIMBA! Shazam! :wink:

Borfeo

How come it's your last contest Laura? Are you coming up to Carnegie? I'm, not playing so I'm gonna spend all day getting rattled in the bar. :shock:

Lauradoll

Sorry Bud, I've got a concert tomorrow night :cry: otherwise I'm sure I'd manage a repeat performance of last year's Carnegie!! Me and Ali Hall drank enough for a whole band man! Been forced to leave band since I've got a new job in Durham so it'll be a move east for moi! Guess what I'll be doing in my 6 weeks off! Boo hoo!! :cry: :cry:

drummergurl

Lauradoll said:
No cocktails this time then Missy????

haha :D nah im sure i can still have them i dont care if im a bit rough in the morning, its only an orchestra rehearsal and theres supposed to be 3 percs so the other 2 wont mind doing most of the setting up as i had to do it all on my own the rehearsal before easter :x and then none of em turned up!! i was all lonesome :cry:

orchestra aint gonna stop me finding a bar!

last contest with bt???? hope ur still gonna turn up at pontins (playing or not!!!)