Grand Shield/Senior Cup/Senior Trophy -Who's going?

NAS

I will be there... hotel is booked alreay :D . My hotel is over the road so I can stumble back fairly easy :roll: .

drummergurl

ill be there, although i have a feeling that i have an orchestra rehearsal on the following day and ill have to get a band coach home, and have a hangover at orchestra. oh well theres no pleasure without a bit of pain

bassinthebathroom

I shall be in attendance for the whole weekend (well definitely the Saturday and Sunday morning) while E. Y. M. S. attempt to win the Grand Shield. Time shall tell.... :lol:

Naomi McFadyen

IcklePablo said:
I'll be there with Haydock, playing principle cornet! yey! : :eek:

I'm sure you mean PrinciPAL cornet.... get a dictionary, you'll see why ;-)

I'll be there with Leyland doing *beep* all in Grand Shield... fun :roll:

:lol: ;-)

Lauradoll

drummergurl said:
ill be there, although i have a feeling that i have an orchestra rehearsal on the following day and ill have to get a band coach home, and have a hangover at orchestra. oh well theres no pleasure without a bit of pain

No cocktails this time then Missy????

The BT massive will be there giving it large in the bar. My last contest with the band as well :cry: :cry: :cry: Glad to see the jock contingent will be there en mass!! Get in!!!

Bones

[quote="Lauradoll
The BT massive will be there giving it large in the bar. My last contest with the band as well :cry: :cry: :cry: Glad to see the jock contingent will be there en mass!! Get in!!![/quote]

See you in the bar then.

Cheers

Rich

Lauradoll

Bones said:
[quote="Lauradoll
The BT massive will be there giving it large in the bar. My last contest with the band as well :cry: :cry: :cry: Glad to see the jock contingent will be there en mass!! Get in!!!

See you in the bar then.

Cheers

Rich[/quote]

Your mission, should you choose to accept it is: Find a bar in Blackpool that sells the wonder drink Caperinia. Since you're not playing!! SIMBA! Shazam! :wink:

Borfeo

How come it's your last contest Laura? Are you coming up to Carnegie? I'm, not playing so I'm gonna spend all day getting rattled in the bar. :shock:

Lauradoll

Sorry Bud, I've got a concert tomorrow night :cry: otherwise I'm sure I'd manage a repeat performance of last year's Carnegie!! Me and Ali Hall drank enough for a whole band man! Been forced to leave band since I've got a new job in Durham so it'll be a move east for moi! Guess what I'll be doing in my 6 weeks off! Boo hoo!! :cry: :cry:

drummergurl

Lauradoll said:
No cocktails this time then Missy????

haha :D nah im sure i can still have them i dont care if im a bit rough in the morning, its only an orchestra rehearsal and theres supposed to be 3 percs so the other 2 wont mind doing most of the setting up as i had to do it all on my own the rehearsal before easter :x and then none of em turned up!! i was all lonesome :cry:

orchestra aint gonna stop me finding a bar!

last contest with bt???? hope ur still gonna turn up at pontins (playing or not!!!)

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.