Sold/Expired Got any Timps?

Lotta

We are looking for some timps (2/3). Anyone help us out or point us in the right direction? :roll:

PhoenixDave

Thankyou for helping Lotta, although it sounds like the timps have run away or are lost!!! :wink:
Seriously, we are looking to purchase timps, if anyone knows of any good models/suppliers we will be eternally grateful
:D

PhoenixDave

Preferably new, definitely pedals...
thanks for the start, anyone know of any shops/dealers in the uk that we could go through?

Keppler

Staff member
we got a pair of majectic pedals (can't remember which type off hand) through Tom Mercer in Belfast. He's the rep for Band Supplies, so they might be worth contacting.

James McFadyen

May I suggest the Miroslav Orchestral Perussions Sample Library, some drum pad triggers and a 10KW PA System................

ooooo what a sound!

Sorry about that, I'm bored and without knowlage of where to get real timps, or at least not able to be bothed looking for them :wink:

satchmo shaz

may I suggest impact percussion of london and also marcus de mowbray tour timps which are fantastic fold up ones that come in a gig bag!!

My advice would be to call JaM Percussion in Liverpool.

It's run by Graham Johns (perc with Royal Liverpool Phil). They can provide all timps - both Fiberglass / Copper.

Contact them on 0151 709 9709.

I personally don't touch Impact with a 'barge pole'. (sorry Sharon!!!!).

If you need any further advice E-mail me : gearymusic@aol.com I'd be happy to help.

I agree with aidan- Adams are the way forward but they are a little pricey. I'm trying to convince my band to get a new set of timps, in which case we will have a set of 4 Premier timps for sale- they're not bad at all, and will probably go for a bargain price! Im not making any promises, but let me know if you're interested. :D